View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 05:03 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Continued

You can imagine the sight we made as our party stumbled back out to the yacht that evening. The sun had set though there was still some color in the sky, mostly dark reds and oranges. We gathered one last time on the sun deck and watched as the colors slowly faded to purple, the darkest blue then black. Suzy poured one more round of cognac. Not surprisingly, Beth was the first one to retire.

"I'm just tired out. This has been a fun day," she said giving Suzy a polite girlfriend hug and waving at the group.

Gretchen was the next to go. After she had given every one of her friends a little hug she paused in front of me and leaned down to give me a little peck on the cheek.

I decided to head off myself. It had been a strange unexpected day and I was ready for some shuteye. I thanked Captain Ron and the boys and gave each of the ladies a kiss on the cheek, saving Lauren for last. She was quick and turned her cheek to intercept my lips with hers. Looping her hand behind my neck she made sure that everyone saw this wasn't just a goodnight kiss.

"Night, all," I called out with a wave to the remaining crowd.

As I settled into the clean crisp sheets in my berth, I could hear the voices from above laughing and carrying on but it didn't bother me since I knew that sleep would come soon. The scent of the fresh lake air wafted through the open porthole as I lay back, naked beneath the sheets, thinking about the events of the day, how it had started, what happened as it went on, and how it had ended up. It had been fun, great fun really, flirting and goofing around with Lauren and her friends. But then, it felt strange to learn of her feelings for me, and the situation made me unsure of just what I should do. The fact that this lovely young woman, whom I had once thought to be a real brat, actually had a crush on me was flattering and scary at the same time. Here I was a married man-okay an unhappily married man-and yet the thought of touching her, caressing her, kissing her, and making love to her brought up feelings that I had never before known. Such thoughts to ponder on this wonderful summer night. Luckily, I was so tired that tit wouldn't keep me awake for long.

Chapter 5

As I turned over onto my side, and began the long descent into sleep, there was a quiet rustling on the hall. I felt a touch of extra breeze in my cabin and felt the warmth of a hand reaching over to my berth.

"Johnny! Johnny!" came a sharp whisper.

"Who's there?" I whispered as I rolled over to see.

In the dim light I could see this shadow loom closer to me and felt a warm wet pair of lips fall onto mine. They were full and wet and eager, and when I reached up to touch the face to which they belonged, I realized that it was dear sweet innocent Bethany.

"What are you doing here?" I said pulling back.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about you in here all by yourself," she said, trying to slip onto the berth beside me. "I wanted to feel your touch on me again. You just set me on fire!"

I could feel her naked body under a thin little robe as she pressed up against me.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Beth," I said trying to keep a distance, which was impossible since she had eased under the sheets and moved on top of me.

With her legs straddling me, she sat up and pulled her robe open and slipped it off her shoulders. Even in the dim light I could tall that her full figured pale body glowed with warmth of a light sunburn, especially on her wonderfully large firm breasts that had probably never seen daylight before today.

"I just knew you slept in the raw," she said as her pussy rubbed on me.

She leaned forward and down to kiss me again. The warmth of her body was intoxicating yet I was determined to resist.

"I want you to make me a woman, Johnny," she whispered into my ear. "I want you to love me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kid," I protested, pushing her up from me. "You're a nice sweet girl and I'm sure that there is some lucky guy out there who is ready and waiting to do the deed for you."

"But you're so nice and tender and caring," she said pressing her full boobs down against me. "I know it's you that I want."

"I don't believe it's me you want, Beth," I insisted again, although my cock was defying my protest as it rubbed up against her warm moist young pussy.

"What's the matter?" she said nibbling at my ear. "Don't I turn you on?"

"No, that's obviously not the problem," I said trying again to push her away and yet my cock continued to grow hard and press up against her pussy. "I don't think it's right for you to be here. Why, I'm old enough to be your father."

"Well, doesn't this feel right?" she asked picking up her hips just enough to let my cock flop onto my belly so that she could rub her twat along its growing length. "I can tell that you want me."

"That's not the whole story," I protested. "Sure that part of me wants to, but it's more than a hard cock and a wet pussy. There has to be a connection on another level."

"So, do you want me to suck you off first? Is that it?" she asked sliding down along the berth to place her mouth closer to my dick.

"No, come on, Beth," I pleaded just as she grabbed my cock and brought it up to her lips. "No, I think you should stop."

But she didn't stop. She kissed the head of my cock and ran her tongue in a circle around it. After flicking her tongue a bit on the underside she opened her mouth and eased me inside her hot wet willing mouth and began to bob up and down.

"Beth, no. Stop. Oh, Beth please stop," I pleaded with my voice growing more faint as my cock grew larger.

The sensations of her eager mouth gobbling up my cock were driving me crazy, and it had been so long since I had felt the delightful oral touch of a woman's mouth. Then the image of Lauren's smiling face came into my mind and I opened my eyes and sat upright. I pulled Beth's face up from my lap. I was shocked in part because it was a vision of Lauren and not my wife who plucked my strings of conscience.

"No, this isn't right. Let's stop this right now," I asserted. "I can't do this."

"What's the matter? Are you gay or something?"

"No, Beth. I can't do this with you. You're a nice sweet girl, but not for me."

She tried to persist and I had to pull the sheets firmly around my nakedness and push her back away from me. She tried the sad puppy dog eyes look; she tried tears; she tried pressing her gorgeous full tits up against me, but to no avail.

"Look, Beth, I appreciate that you want me to do this, but I don't have any feelings for you. If you've waited this long, you should save yourself for someone who does, okay?"

She wasn't happy but eventually I was able to get her up, into her robe, and out the door before I pulled on my shorts and crossed over to the head. Damn, I had to be a fool! I thought to myself. Here was a luscious young woman just begging for me to do the deed and I have to discover my conscience. I knew a couple of my buddies would have jumped at the chance to bag the shapely young virgin. I splashed some water onto my face and looked myself in the mirror. Get a grip, Johnny Boy! I said to myself. After taking a long deep breath, I slipped back out into the hallway.

I paused for a few moments when I heard some clinking of glasses and lively conversation coming from on deck. I was just about to make a move toward the steps leading up when two hands reached around me unexpectedly and pulled me backward. For a split second I thought it might be Bethany, but the fingers and arms wrapping about me were quite slender. The next thing that I knew, I was turned about and pushed through an open door and onto a lower berth. Rolling over, I could see the long lean blond figure of Gretchen lunging at me, her arms outstretched.

"What the?" I said trying to push myself up as she threw herself on top of me, pressing me down onto the cool sheets.

"Come on, Johnny," she said straddling my waist with her long legs. "We're both hot for it!"

Sitting up atop me, she pulled her long filmy nightshirt up over her head to reveal her beautiful naked body. Of all the girlfriends, she had perhaps the most outstanding shape; full, firm breasts with small pointed pink nipples, a narrow waist with a soft, flat belly, and a wonderful flair to her hips that lead around to a rounded, heart-shaped butt. Her skin was clear and smooth and warm to the touch from the light sunburn she had received during the afternoon. Her long sheer blond hair was thick and wavy and hung down in two great cascades from her shoulders. She brought her face down to mine, so close that I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks. Her light blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"Gretchen," I said, reaching up to hold her at arm's length. "This is kind of a surprise. I didn't think I gave you any reason to think that I was interested in ..."

"Get real, Johnny," she said, interrupting me, and leaning forward trying to press closer to me. "I could see the way you looked at me while we were sunbathing today. You couldn't take your eyes off my body. And when you did your little sunscreen thing, I could feel your hard-on while you're trying to feel me up."

"Hey, we were just kidding around," I said, barely able to keep her lips from attacking mine, not that I wanted to--it just seemed sort of a surprise. "I didn't do anything to you that I didn't to the other girls."

"Oh, yes you did," she said. "You turned me on like I've never been, and now you're gonna follow through cause we're both hot for it!"