View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh My Ladies! How does one follow that? TY for the wet panties!

True story...

It happens a lot when I am driving a while. This particular time I had a lot of errands to run and I tried to comprise a route so that the errands didn't seem so scattered. I went to the bank first and as I was leaving I ran into a guy I've always "wondered" about. He stood tall over me, blocking the sun from my eyes as we spoke. I'm not sure what we talked about because as he spoke I was checking him out. Looked to me as if he had a large cock even in a flacid state. I couldn't seem to keep from looking at his crotch. I wondered if he noticed that. He smiled an all knowing smile once during our conversation. Maybe I imagined it but I liked his knowing I was checking out his package.

We said goodbyes and as I walked away I could feel how wet and swollen my pussy had become. I turned to look at him one last time and there was that smile again. I waved and got in my truck. As I sat on the warm leather I could feel my body heat mingle with the seat's heat. I began to throb. I reached between my thighs and pressed my hand hard against my crotch. Oh, that's it! Errands be damned! I had to find a place to masturbate!

As I drove from the bank and made my way to the lesser traveled roads I unzipped my jeans so I could slide my hand inside my panties. It's a little precarious, but I've become rather adept at fingering myself while I drive. I pulled my shirt up and released my breasts from the cups of my bra because I like to alternate nipple play with clit play. It really turns me on to think that someone passing me on the other side of the road might see my breasts. As I drove I sought a semi-secluded place where I could stop and really get into action. By now my panties were dripping.

I was on a road that follows a stream to a pump station. I hoped they weren't still working at the station at this time of day on a Saturday. I was in luck. Not a work truck or car in sight. I had to go down a hill and ride the road close to the stream. I could still see an occasional car over head but I knew that if you weren't specifically looking down the hill you wouldn't know anyone was there. I parked just behind the pump house and faced the road above. If anyone was looking they would catch a glimpse of what I was doing. My pants came down easily but my panties were a slight challenge. I got them down and began watching upwards as I fingered myself and pinched my nipples to the point of pleasure/pain. I came in an oceanic burst the first time and I cried out my pleasure. If anyone was around they would definitely have heard me. I couldn't stop at one. Two wasn't enough either. As I cried out from my third orgasm I happened to look up at the road and the guy who I had been talking to at the bank was passing by. I know he didn't see me but it seemed ironic that I saw him as I was cumming.

I have leather seats and the driver's seat was so wet I was sliding on it by now. I reached to the back seat and grabbed some tissues from the box I keep there. I cleaned up and popped over to the passenger seat so that I could dry the driver's seat. I needed more tissues for this. OK...that done I got out of the truck and fixed my disheveled clothing and disposed of the tissues in the dumpster left for the workers. I got back in the truck and went back up the hill and continued on with my errands...getting things done in a little different order than I had planned at the onset of my excursion...wet panties and all!

~Thomas Dewar~