Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2002, 12:05 PM

As you restrain my arms I begin to wonder if I have made the right choice, but then you gently kiss my forehead and my cheeks and I know that you aren't going to hurt me, but that you must have a purpose. You slide your shorts off and I sigh slowly. I feel you release my wrists and know that you wanted my body like this for a reason and decide to leave them there ... at least for the time being ... until I can't resist the need to touch you again.

Please ... I beg you with my eyes, cover me, come inside me, let me feel your passion as it overtakes us both.

You position yourself above me, one arm balancing most of your weight and the other lowers to move your hard throbbing cock into place, you dip into my pussy lips, run the tip up against my clit, circle it a few times, playing with my inflamed desire and then place the tip at my opening and push into me.

Ahhhhh! the feel of you as you gently, but continuously push your length into me - I try to buck up against you, but you keep it all under control until just as you are completely inside me, you touch my interior wall .... you fill me completely and I capture you completely .... a perfect fit.

My body undulates beneath you, needing the movement, needing you to move against me. I moan with the pleasure of it, with the heat that is building inside me .... "pleasssse," the command slips from my lips in a moan. I long for you to fuck me ... maybe not so quite so gently, but don't know how to tell you.... I buck up against you and moan again ....