View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

back to the homo/bi/sex story...

I was on all fours, my cock in her mouth, his cock up my arese. he was balls deep in my rectum. I savoured the feeling of his fat, hard cock in deep. i loved feeling my legs spread, my anus tight around his hard dick. "ooh" I groaned, it was tight and I felt very full. He started to fuck me, pushing his cock forward and then pulling back, almost leaving my anus and then pushing back in, in long smooth deep strokes. He was groaning and I was near to coming...I looked below and was rewarded by the incredible sight of her mouth around my cock and behind his thighs fucking me...

He was good, his cock gently rubbing against the gland, he gently caressed my bum, and then gripped my hips and fucked harder and quicker, his cum building, he fucked me deeper with his lovely cock, pushing into the last few inches and fucking hard..he yelled and I could feel his cock grow inside my rectum..I knew hehad come and I felt myself fill his girl's mouth. He pushed one last deep thrust and then held me tight, pumping his cum up my rectum...