View Single Post
Old 05-31-2001, 05:10 PM
dobbydog

Southern Belle

Michaels lips wee just as I had imagined. hard, yet soft. MMM... he was a good kisser. Things were heating up quickly. Our hands were all over each other. Urgently, Michael pushed me against the conference room table, arching my back down towards its smooth surface. My breasts thrust against the soft silk of my blouse. My demi bra exposed the burgeoning tops of my 36D
breasts. Michael drug his tounge across their exposed tops, with one quick tug my hard nipples were exposed to his masterful tounge. Roughly, he sucked my nipples deep into his wet, hungry mouth. This caused a tingling sensation deep within my pussy.
I was very wet for him. His tounge traveled down my flat stomache towards my throbbing pussy. My short skirt was quickly disposed of, leaving me standing in my garter belt, black hose, lace thong and heels. The thong was pushed aside as his tounge focused in on his target...my erect clit. Stabbing at it's hard center several times, his tounge would then slide up and down my wet, hot slit. MMMMMMMMM.....