View Single Post
Old 05-31-2001, 11:20 AM
dobbydog

Cool Cool sensations

After inserting the cubes I took another and began tracing her body from her Perfectly shaped lips down her long neck around her beautiful succulant nipples ,lower to her navel encirciling it leaving a trail of water dropplets for me to lick from her body.
I started at her lips and methodically retraced the trail I had BLAZED with the Ice cube.
Her back arched and nipples were very erect as my tounge licked and lips wrapped around them. The goose bumps formed as I slowly worked my tounge around her navel and on to her firey pussy.
Where I then spread her legs apart and began to suck her very swollen clit once again her juices werer flowing and there was no trace of the Ice cube at all.
I stood and rearranged myself on the table with her with my cock perfectly in front of her mouth and my head between her legs where I started again devouring her.I lifted her legs farther apart and slid my tounge across the fleshy littly fun bridge to her stretched out bung hole and proceeded to give herr a new experience of a rim.My tounge slowly moved around her tight little ass hole and back up to her clit for some more special attension.
She said"oh yes god I love it " .
I felt her grab my cock and instantly take it into her mouth and start sucking it very deeply and very furiously.It was an incredible feeling Her lips wrapped around my huge cock and her ability to take all of me in was amazing.
I inserted a finger into her ass and then one into her sopping pussy and was fingering her while taking full advantage of her with my tounge in all of the Places not ever explored before.
I felt her trembling and the sweet noises that cme from her cock filled mouth were sound of extreme pleasure.
She then started to lick my sack and caress my balls on what seemed to be everyother stroke of my cock and that drove me fucking crazy with exitement it was the most pleasurable feeling I have ever had .I thought to my self this Angel is a soulmate and really does like to PLAY HARD.I made even more effort to please her I was feeling the pressure building in my balls and new that she had me to the edge of a huge orgasm... Just then she...