View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Loungin' Around

Right now, I want him to come up to me while I am standing and looking out my living room window. He should start by kissing my nack and running his hands down my sides, and progress to sliding fingertips over my nipples and stomach.

As he plays with my nipples, he'll bite and tease my neck in those oh so sensitive spots. The rasp of his chest hair against my back will fill me with anticipation. Then he will kneel down and start kissing and caressing my legs, eventually focusing on my inner thighs.

When he is through, I will beg him for release. As he stands up, I will lean forward, putting my hands on the window ledge. He will push himself inside of me, filling me to the max. He fucks me hard, sliding into and out of me...teasing me. My breasts end up pushed against the cold glass of the window, which feels very erotic. People could be watching. I don't care.

His hands, which had been grasping my hips and using them to pump us together, slide down to my pussy. One finger begins to massage my clit. He fucks me harder as he does this manual dance.

Eventually we both explode together. As we seperate, cum trails down my legs and drips on the rug. It will be a nice reminder of our time together.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney