View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Awesome on my Own

*frantically starts searching favorite sites for plane tickets prices for around the 31st* I love to paint. I hate moving myself and my things, but I am great at helping others, even if it can be an adventure sometimes *winks at Soda* I love to paint and plant stuff.

*still looking at prices..hummmm* How far from Heathrow are you? You know, I love to paint. Or how far from other airports, like Birmingham International? I can Paint very well.

*Whispers very LOUDLY to Mayhem* "You know that i wanted to come back to England once more before you come here." Did I mention that I love to paint? And we all know that many hands make light work! And Soda can attest to my excellent packing skills. I can pack a Transit Van's worth into a Megane, LOL, ok not that extreme, but close, lol

Anyway, All joking aside, I am still so flippin' happy for you and Fussy. *sigh* Romance novelists get paid lots of moolah to write stories like yours *sigh* Congrats and I hope that you have a safe and smooth move. oh an by the way, I love to paint!