View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 10:29 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
As he held himself just above her body, suspended on his elbows and knees, he began to rock his hips in long slow strokes, letting the full length of him pull nearly out of her and then back deep inside. Again and again he moved slowly against her and she kept squeezing him, pulling her legs tightly together, making her small pussy even tighter for him. Soon the sensation of her tight wet pussy overwhelmed him and he started picking up the pace, his strokes coming a bit quicker, and his thrusts a bit harder. She lay back and surrendered to him now, her body succumbing to the powerful thrusts of his body that was tensed like a great sexual spring that had been wound up and was now being released.

"Oh, David! Fuck me!" she cried out. "Oh, David!"

His breathing was coming very fast, she noticed. She felt her body being bounced by the strength of his movement. Her breasts, pushed together and held upright by his strong arms clutching at her side, were rubbing against his chest, the hard tips of her nipples burning into him. Her moans and sighs were louder and stronger. She tried calling out his name but the words wouldn't form and all that came out were wild animal-like cries of passion. Nearly unconscious with pleasure her mouth found his shoulder and she buried her teeth in his tense muscle. He flinched slightly but didn't miss a beat. In fact it was almost as if she had spurred him onward and he bore down upon her with a wild flurry of long hard strokes. She felt her body being pushed up toward the headboard.

Then he settled his weight down onto her hips, his cock buried deep inside her, as if he was going to change position. When she felt his hands move up her arms, she realized that perhaps he was finally going to release her from the restraints. His hands trembling with excitement, fumbled at one restraint, finally able to loosen the little fur collar that had held her wrist so securely. Then he moved to the other one and more easily slipped her hand free. Though he expected her to quickly jump up once released, he was surprised to see her remain on her back, her arms still lying up about her head. Without letting his cock slip out of her, he pushed himself up, scooted his legs up under her hips, and came to a kneeling position. Moving his hands from her hips up along the sides of her waist and then to her shoulders he began to pull her up from the warm dampness of the bed sheets, so that she was sitting on his lap. Her heavy lidded green eyes gazed at him so lovingly as her arms eased around his shoulders. She had to kiss him with a flurry of mad wet wild kisses, her lips and teeth nibbling at him.

Holly started to rock her hips, gently at first, but soon harder and more firmly rubbing her pussy on his cock still buried in her wet pussy. She shifted her legs making it easier to rock up and down on him. She had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced this day and didn't care. But she wanted him to cum and was going to do everything she could to do so. He had kissed her and caressed her and fucked her all day to such a height of satisfaction that she would do anything to bring him up to the same plateau of pleasure.

"David, I want you to come," she said urgently. "I want you to come in me. Do you want to come, honey?"

He looked back at her with a similar heavy lidded gaze. "Here let's do this," he said.

The way he tried to raise her leg, she knew that he wanted her on her hands and knees. He rose up and knelt behind her, holding the sweet cheeks of her ass apart so that his cock could slip inside her pussy from behind. Rocking together they began to move in such a sweet sexy dance, their moves equal and opposite expressions of the same desire. She pulled away and he pulled back, then they rocked back together plunging his cock back into her. She could feel the head bouncing deep inside her womb, her ass slapping against his belly, and her breasts bouncing back and forth as she rocked wildly.

"Oh, David, honey! Come for me!" she cried out again and again. "Come for me!"

He held her hips tightly and felt every inch of himself being gripped tightly by her pussy. The luscious curves of her ass blended so beautifully into the taper of her waist before spreading to her shoulders. She arched her back up and bent over dropping her head down as she moved against him. Then she dropped her belly down and raised her head up, arching her back the other way and tossing her hair back over her shoulders so that it spilled down her back. This wild ravenous creature was bringing him so close now; he lay his own head back and slammed into her again and again, harder and harder. They were so mad and wild that he wasn't surprised when his cock popped out of her. It sprang up and when he moved toward her, it slipped up between the cheeks of her ass. He felt her shiver as the underside rubbed on her tight little pink anus.

"Oh, honey!" she cried out, turning her head back to look at him. "You want to fuck my ass? Do you? Will that make you come?"

He looked at the appealing sight of Holly, her sweat-streaked red hair flying about her head, her pink flushed body moving and writhing as his cock eased back and forth along the crack of her ass. Leaning over toward the nightstand he picked up a condom package and ripped it open with his teeth. Sometimes putting one on could be a real mood killer, but he was so turned on by the look in her eyes and her curvy body begging for him, that he pulled it onto his cock and rolled it down easily. Her body was covered with oil and sweat and combined the lubricant on the rubber and the way she positioned her ass, it was easy to start easing his cock inside her tight pink nether hole.

"Oh, God, David!" she called out hoarsely.

Slowly he eased the head of his cock into her tense ass and felt her grip him tightly. As she started to relax with the feeling of him inside her like this, he began to work more inside, until he saw the last part of him disappear inside her. Of all the great pleasures they had experienced was another one that he would not forget. Her ass was like a hot wet hand firmly stroking his cock, only better. She began to scream with pleasure with each stroke. When she buried her head on the pillow, he noticed that her hand was slipping down to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed. "Oh, David! Yes!"

The sensation of her firm ass tightly gripping his cock drove him near madness. The sight of her backside was amazing as she rocked back and forth against his belly, he ran his hands all over every part of her he could reach, rubbing her back and shoulders, tweaking her nipples, and rubbing her clit.

"I'm coming, David! I'm coming!" she cried out as he fingered her pussy with abandon.

"Wait a minute," he murmured. "I'm not quite ready to come yet."

She reached down between her legs and could feel his balls rising up tightly against his body. "Oh, come for me, David! I want to feel your cum inside me!" she pleaded.

He was so close but quickly withdrew and slipped off the bed. When she looked around to see what was wrong, he directed her to turn over onto her back. He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her butt close to the edge of the bed and placed her legs up with the ankles at his shoulders. Pulling off the rubber and tossing it aside, he thrust his cock back inside her pussy. He pulled her legs together so that her wet pussy was tighter than ever. The sight of her long athletic body stretched out, grabbing at him, her breasts with the taut pink nipples bouncing in time to their sexual music, sent more waves of passion over him.

He thrust hard and deep into her, his sexual tension reaching such a peak that his body felt like vibrating steel. All Holly could do was writhe from the pleasure flowing through her. At one moment she was smiling and laughing in enjoyment and then her eyes closed as a wave of passion consumed her. The look in her eyes as a tremendous wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her, pushed him over the edge. No longer could he control the feelings that were welling up from deep within his body. With a few final awesome hard strokes he pushed deep into her and felt the hot cum begin to surge up from his balls, coursing along the path that would send it spurting deep inside her.

"Come for me, David," she called out. "Come in me! I need to feel it, Honey!"

"Oh, Baby! I'm coming!" he shouted. "Oh, Baby!"

The pleasure of his climax tossed his head backward, as he moaned and grunted, feeling of the tension that had been building up all day finally release from his body. When it erupted, she could feel it spurt strongly out of him deep inside of her. His sticky sweet cum coated his cock and she could feel the warmth spread. Out of breath, she shuddered and trembled as her own sexual tension released.

He collapsed onto the bed and pulled her over to lay with him. He nestled her in the crook of his arm and held her close as they both slowly regained their breath and senses. She could feel his heart beating fast and hard, and the trembling vibrations of his body echoed her own. Their sweet little kisses spoke all of the little compliments that lovers usually share at time like this. Their arms held each other tightly as they slowly settled back down to earth from the heavenly place they had been. The CD had long finished, but neither one wanted to stir from the bed and leave the warm, satisfying feeling of this close intimate coupling.