Thread: Island Paradise
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Married Couple

Ian hadn't realized that Holly had bought so many things until the four of them started taking the shopping bags into his island home. Most of the bags were filled with clothes for both him and her, though mostly her. Once the bags were inside, he smiled as he watched her as she went thru them. Along with the bags of clothes, there were bags filled with candles and little "frilly" things for the house that he had permitted her to have; her make-up and other personal female items that she needed. But the items that had brought her the greatest joy and pleasure, and too him as he watched her purchase them, was the painting supplies she had bought at the craft shop. Watching her pick out the paints, brushes, easel, everything she needed had brought a smile to him. He couldn't wait to watch her as she painted the island and the surrounding ocean.

Ian helped the servants get the supplies in while Holly set about decorating the house. Two hours later, the supplies were put away and Ian headed for the house. Ian breathed deeply as she he smelt the scented candles. Already, some of those "frilly" items had been placed around the house. Holly didn't notice him standing in the door way of the livingroom, watching her as she continued her decorating. "Damn is she ever fine," he thought. It wasn't until then did he realized something. In the three years that he had lived here, this place had always just been a house to him; a place to eat, sleep, and get away from everyone. But now, ever since she had arrived, it felt like a home; even more so now that Holly was adding her female touches to it.

"Excuse me sir," said one of the servants. Ian was brought out of his dream like state as he watched Holly. The servant continued. "There were some lobsters in the traps we set out before the trip. Would you like them cooked for supper?" "Yes," Ian answered. Walking up behind her, he placed his arms around her waist. Taking a deep breathe, smelling both her and the house, he whispered, "I'd like to see you in the long red gown tonight with the heels you bought." "The silk one we bought," she asked. "MMM Yeah, that one," he said smiling.

After supper, Holly excused herself and headed straight for the bedroom. She had told Ian to give her fifteen minutes before heading up. She quickly changed into the long red, silk gown with the spaghetti straps and then slipped on the see thru five inch heels. Pulling her hair up into a bun, she carefully placed two short wooden sticks into the bun. "Now," she thought, "when he comes in, all I have to do is pull out the sticks and my hair will come casading down." Freshening up her make up, she leaned up against the footboard of the bed and waited for Ian to arrive.