View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:32 PM

Running Low on Luck

Here's a fun question... why do men find it so easy to replace a woman? Twice this month I have been involved with amazing guys, then out of no where they tell me they have decided to be with someone else entirely. One decided on getting together with an ex and one decided he wanted to be with some chick from class.

I know there is nothing wrong with me. They just haven't taken the time to fully understand who I am. I repeat to myself all the good qualities that I know I have, but I can't help but feel hurt.

How can I truely trust a man anymore when he says he likes me? Everytime I have finally trusted it, and started to get feelings for him, something out of the blue happens, some other dream girl comes in and sweeps that guy away. I have had a man pursue me for three monthes, then when we started dating, suddenly he says he really wants to be with the secretary of his club, and started dating her right after we had become "official".

How in the world can someone get into a relationship? Then after that How in the world can you make it last and keep his attention? I can't even keep a guy's attention after a week.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...