View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Awesome on my Own

i had been loosing weight and was close to being at my smallest (not a kate moss skinny-yuck-but more like a kate winslett on the titanic thin) and i had bent down to get some CD's off the floor, my fuck-buddy at the time looked at said, " Woahohoho! Check out that ass!"....crude? yes, but he ment it as "wow you are hot and i wanna fuck you right now, i find you that sexy" that stuck with me for many many years UNTIL.......................................

On a cool beautiful clear moonlit English summer night, at a place called Stonehenge, the man that i had fallen madly in love with (and still AM madly in love with), turned to me and said "Stop, I want you to look around and remember this, look at the moon, look at the Stones, remeber where we are right now. And now look at me, <insert Lizz's real name here>, I love you and i want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" *swoon* well I threw my arms around him, as my knees were really weak and i said "YES YES YES! i love you sooo much! YES!!!"