View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 03:29 PM

I moved up between her legs, kissing my way up her sexy belly, kissing and licking her sweet nipples…I slid my chest and abs between her legs, leaving a trail of her wetness all along the front of me. I raised her knees up toward the ceiling and positioned myself in front of her, on my knees, almost sitting on my own feet. She grabbed my cock (God I loved it when she did that…) slid it up and down between her lips to get it wet and finally placed the head right at the opening of her pussy. I slowly slid into her, the heat of her almost too much to bear. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and arched her back as I pushed all the way into her. Watching her beautiful face was almost more arousing to me than knowing I was now inside her, part of her. The first minute of making love to her I had to be gentle…I wanted her to experience how I felt, so comfortable, so in love with her. But, she also made it clear to me at an earlier time, that she longed for something harder, more intense. I am not one to deny a gorgeous woman her wishes, and our tender lovemaking soon became full frontal fucking. I put her legs almost straight in the air, on either side of my shoulders and began pounding into her as hard as I could. I reached down and grabbed the front of her thighs to help me put some strength behind it. I was warned that she…how did she put it…”almost never” can cum from intercourse. I don’t know if that was actually an orgasm she had in that first 5 minutes we made love, I never asked, and we didn’t keep score, but she started moaning, screaming…and I can’t even begin to explain how wet her pussy got. The sounds we made while thrusting against each other were mind blowing! After her verbal tirade and she took a moment to catch her breath, I got her up on her hands and knees and filled her dripping pussy from behind. Grabbing her from the hips we continued with our furious slamming…I reached around to cup her soft belly while I grabbed her hair and yanked it back, eliciting a groan that sounded more animal than the woman I was inside of. I began to slam into her in a way I didn’t think I had in me, again causing her to pussy to overflow and her to get so vocal I was SURE we’d be asked to leave the hotel!!! I don’t know if she was tired, or just knew what she wanted, but she laid herself face down on the bed and I gently pushed her legs together. She lifted her hips slightly to give me a little better angle to slide my unbelievably wet cock into her pussy from behind. The vision of her ass rippling every time I “landed” on her from behind began to summon that feeling, deep inside of me, filling my lower abdomen with that warm pressure. Trying to hold that sensation off, I had my lovely mate get on top of me. This was actually the position I had been waiting what seemed like a lifetime for. To see her there. To look into her eyes. To see her entire body as we made love…having her entire weight resting on me only drove me deeper into her. She began rocking back and forth on me. I could see her clit rolling under her between us, and knew she MUST be enjoying it. I grabbed her hips and helped her with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Little did I know how wrapped up in each other we were, until we were done and we both noticed the bruises on her hips from the force of my grip… Realizing I would soon cum, I knew I wanted to be facing her when I did. So once again I got her on her back and raised her hips up to meet my throbbing member. As we began again we were both covered in sweat that looked more like we had showered together than been making love. I picked up my pace and, this time, I KNEW she was going to cum. I don’t know if it was how wet she was, or if her pussy was tightening with her impending orgasm, but almost instantly I was filled with what I would later realize was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I told her I was going to cum, at the same time she was telling me…I wasn’t sure about her wishes until she begged me, in that throws-of-passion way, to fill her with my cum…and at that moment, our first time ever meeting, ever making love we came together, covered in each others sweat.
Over the next 5 days it became more apparent how compatible and amazing we were for each other. We’ve already been talking about our next meeting, an the possibility for more. I don’t think we know where we’ll end up, but I think we both know we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves if we didn’t take heed of what our hearts and minds
have been telling us, not only since we met, but long before…..