View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 03:27 PM

It was then that I slowly slid in behind her…my hands starting on the outside of her arms…tracing every curve up to her shoulders. I gently pulled her hair aside, exposing her soft neck. I put my mouth to her neck…just above her skin at first, so she could feel my hot breath…then began to cover every inch with my lips, every now an then sliding my tongue from her shoulder up to her ear. With my other hand I firmly grabbed her left hip and pulled her ass toward me…my hard cock fitting perfectly against her ass. I guess she couldn’t take that kind of teasing, cuz she turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and and kissed me like I’ve never been kissed before. I have to tell you, I sure do wish my tongue was as long as hers. She shoved it deep into my mouth as our tongues danced together. I couldn’t resist the urge to take her wet tongue between my lips and suck it…letting it slide almost all the way out before sucking it back in again. My hands found their way down to the outside of her thighs, and the bottom of her skirt. I slid my hands beneath the sheer fabric barely covering her…making a map with my hands of every inch of her legs, hips, ass. I put my thumbs at the top of her hips and wrapped my fingers around toward the small of her back and pulled her towards me, our hips and pubic areas meeting violently, forcing the two of us to gasp for air.
I slid my left hand around her ass, my fingers spreading her backside wider, while my right hand began exploring the parts of her that many men have seen, but only fantasized about. She was my fantasy. Since I first met her I had fantasized about this moment. But now that it was here, there was more to it. Something deeper. Something less sexual and more spiritual. I didn’t desire to just “get her off”. I longed to show her how much I care for her. The whole time my hands were basking in her smooth skin, our mouths were locked together. Sharing breaths at times for fear of separating from one another. I slowly slid her skirt down to the floor, exposing her amazing, curvy legs, and sat her on the edge of the bed, with both of us sharing in the task of freeing her from the burdens of the rest of her clothes.
She crawled her way up further onto the bed and I kneeled at her feet, genuflecting if you will at the beauty before me. I began sliding my hands along the length of her legs, spreading them slightly to allow my mouth too begin tasting its way down along the inside of her creamy thighs. I began to place short, soft kisses all around her smooth shaven lips, and working up her thighs again…teasing her. Finally I begin to focus on her…using my tongue between the creases of her lips, searching out her juices to sip and spread all around her sweet pussy. Occasionally my tongue flicks quickly against her clit…causing her hips to rise, trying to get more attention there. By now there is a wet spot growing on the sheets below her ass, a mix of both of our fluids…I slide two fingers between her labia, capturing her juices on the tips of my fingers, an slowly begin to work them into her hot, tight pussy. I use the moisture that has found its way down along the inside of her thighs and ass to lube up the first two fingers on my other hand…and gently work them into her ass. I alternate in and out between her pussy and ass, at times thrusting into both openings…feeling my fingers through the walls of her pussy. God she smelled and tasted amazing…
After about 10 minutes she sat up and began undressing me. First lifting my shirt up over my head, then working my belt and pants down quickly.