View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Married Couple

Revenge: How Sweet It Is

When you grow up in a small town like I did, you quickly learn which families are the right and wrong ones. And guess what..., I grew up in one of the wrong ones. When I was three, my father lost his job. He started making his living bootlegging. The only reason that the county sheriff, Mike Newton, left him alone was because my father sold to the prominant families of the county. You know, the ones who helped him get re-elected each time. So busting daddy for selling illegal booze was bad for his chances of re-election and he sure didn't want that.

Shortly after graduating from high school, dad passed away and mom seemed to just disappear into her own little world. The booze that had once supported our family now became her own personal prision. It took her only three years to drink herself to death.

After selling the house, I moved into a small apartment on the upper side of town. I knew that even though I had moved away from my old neighborhood, the whole town would still see me as Georgia Fillmore, daughter of the late bootlegger. I defianately wasn't someone you would want to bring home to mom and dad.

To my surprise, most of the townspeople did seem to forget this fact. The only person intent on hanging on to it was Sheriff Newton himself. He constantly would hound me. When I went to work at the local diner; he was there. When I would drive home at night; he would follow me. I got the distinct feeling that he had always wanted revenge on dad and now that it was just me, I would be the one who received it.

I'm now twenty-three, about five foot seven with brown eyes, and long brown hair that hung down mid-way of my back. I stay in shape by running two miles every morning. My breasts aren't small per say, but their not big either. I would say that they are of average size. I've only had two boyfriends and lots of sex with the second one. That had been nearly three years ago and if it wasn't for my "play toys", I would be wanting it constantly now. Not to say that I don't enjoy being touched by a man because that's the part I miss the most. I do however keep my pussy saved except for the long strip of hair right above my clit. I don't know why, I just do. It's not like any guy will be seeing it any time soon.

Like I said, I run two miles every morning to stay in shape. So, when I woke up this morning to find it pouring down rain, it didn't take me long to change my mind. Being that it was Sunday, and the diner where I worked closed every Sunday, I had the day off from work. I decided to do some much needed grocery shopping. The day was uneventful and nothing out the ordinary happened; that is until I decided to do my two mile run at night.

It had stopped raining and the sky had cleared, giving way to a perfect sunset. I put on my short cut-running shorts, tank top, and running shoes and head out. The full moon gave me plenty of light to see by. Besides that, I could run my route with my eyes closed. Sheriff Newton must have been watching my house because as soon as I got about a block from my apartment he stopped me.

Sheriff Newton got out of his car and walked up to me. In the headlights I could clearly tell that he was still in his light brown officer's uniform; his gun belt around his waist. His graying black hair had been cut back to it's military style since the last time I had seen him. His sixty-something year old body hovered just a few inches above mine as he crossed his arms and looked down at me with his piercing brown eyes.

"What's the problem, Sheriff," I asked him as I ran in place. "I need a word with you, Georgia. It's about your late daddy's business affairs." I stopped running in place and placed my hands on my hips. With my head tilted to one side, I sneared at him as said, "I don't know anything about my daddy's business affairs. As far as I'm concerned, that part of my life died when my daddy did. I never did, and never will, have anything to do with that. Now..., if you're through with me, I'd like to finish my run."

I stared to take off again when Sheriff Newton grabbed my arm. "Well," he said as he pulled me back to the spot I had been standing in, "I'm not quit finished with you just yet. Why don't you come down town with me? I have a few more things that I would like to discuss with you." Before I had a chance to protest, he shoved me into the back of the patrol car and slammed the door. I screamed at him to "let me go" the whole way.

As he drove, I notice that we weren't going to the county jail where the dispatcher and dupties hung out at, but instead to the county courthouse. The basement of it had been the original jail and the cells were still there. Even after the new jail had been built, Sheriff Newton kept his office in the basement of the courthouse. This really started to bother me because I knew that he wouldn't do anything to me while anyone was around. I mean, he was crooked as a snake when it crawls, but even he wasn't dumb enough to do anything to me while there were witnesses around. By taking me to his office, he was eliminating any witnesses and anyones ability to hear me scream for help.

Sheriff Newton made sure to grab my arm and twist it behind my back as I exited the car. His other hand covered my mouth before I had a chance to scream for help. Closing the door with his foot, he led me into the already opened building and down to his office. He shoved me into his office and then locked the door behind him.

"Now," he said as he removed his gun belt and tossed it onto his desk, "we'll finish our little talk." "There's nothing to talk about," I yelled at him as I tried to run past him to the door. Grabbing a handful of my hair as I sped past him, he pulled me back to him. "I think it's time that you visited the old cells," he said, half laughing. "You're father spent a few nights in them when he was still alive."

Reaching the cell he wanted, Sheriff Newton pressed his body up against me, causing me to press against the bars. He placed his handcuffs onto my left wrist and shoved it through the bars to the inside of the old cell. Grabbing my right arm, he then shoved it through another set of bars and cuffed that hand too. I was now trapped with no way of escaping.

"Let me go," I screamed at him as I tried to free myself by pulling at the bars with the handcuffs on. I first pulled at them from where he had cuffed me. This I raised my hands a little higher and tired again. Next time a little lower than where I first started from. Again I screamed at him to let me. His silence scared me and I looked over my shoulder at him. He had removed his uniform shirt, his bullet proof vest, and white undershirt. He was now undoing his uniform belt and pants as he walked back over to me. I could see his hard cock, thick and at least seven inches in length, straining to break free from it's clothe prision. I stood back up as I watched him approach me. "You'll never get away with this, Sheriff," I cried. "Oh," he said smiling, "I think I will."

Standing directly behind me, he pushed my t-shirt up over my head and let it hang there. Next he undone my bra and pushed it off my tits. His rough hands squeezed them as he moaned into my ear, "They maybe small, but damn are they nice." He kissed the back of my neck, which to my surprise, felt very good and sent a shiver up my spin. "You see," he said, "you're already enjoying it." I hated to admit it, but I was.

His hands moved to my hips, grabbing hold of my running shorts, he pulled them off of me. "Now," he said as he stood back up, "you didn't fight me as I took your shorts off. I don't think you'll fight me when I put my dick inside of your perfect pussy either. Oh yes, Georgia, I've watched you through your bedroom window as you've played with your little toys. You'll not be needing them anymore."

Sheriff Newton pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. His hand rubbed my pussy. "MMM Baby," he moaned. "You're pussy's on fire." His finger slipped into me causing me to gasp. "And so wet too."

Still behind me, he spread my legs just enough before bending his knees. I could feel the tip of cock as it penetrated me. "Oh God," I called out. Sheriff Newton pulled out and then pushed further into me. "OOOHHH," I called out in pleasure. Again he pulled out and then pushed all the way in me. "Oh yeah," I moaned. "I told you that you'd like it," he whispered into my ear.

Placing his hands on the bars next to me, he began to move in me. Slowly at first and then gradually getting faster. I closed my eyes as he began to fucking me rough and hard. Opening my eyes, I noticed his wedding band on his left hand. For some reason, I could picture is ailing wife watching him as he fucked me. I could see her here in his office and I wanted nothing more than for her to see just how much I was enjoying her husband's dick in me.

"Oh Sheriff," I moaned, "fuck me. God yeah. Fuck me, Sheriff. Fuck me."

As the words came from my mouth, I realized just how much I was enjoying him.

"Oh, Georgia," he screamed. "God damn it, your so fucking tight. Oh fuck."

His roughness increased and I was just plain screaming at the top of my lungs from pure enjoyment. I could tell by the groaning he was doing that he was going to cum soon and I was right. I felt his cock slipped from me as his right hand moved to it. His warm cum hit my back as he called out, "GOD DAMN IT, GEORGIA!"

It took us both a few minutes to recover. After redressing himself, he uncuffed me and watched me as I redressed. I rode next to him in the patrol car as he drove me back home. "You work tomorrow night, don't you," he asked me as I opened the passenger door. "Yeah," I said. "I'll get off about nine o'clock." "Good," he said smiling, "I think I'll meet you here around 9:30 pm then. By ten, I should be getting you off again." I couldn't help but smile and wave "good-bye" at him as he drove off. I just couldn't wait until my shift would be finished tomorrow night.