Thread: Frat House Girl
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

the adrenaline the pain sent through me made me even hotter, and my pussy was now dripping with anticipation. i moaned, half in pleasure, half in pain. i relished the feeling of my firm tit being squeezed and released. i started finger fucking myself as the jocks watched, getting harder than they and i thought possible. one of them growled at me to move my hand as he mounted me, mauling my breasts as i screamed and writhed in pain and joy. i smiled as he rammed his 14' erection into my sopping wet pussy, enjoying the feeling of being filled up by his big black cock. he thrusted like an animal and i arched my back to meet him as the rest of the jocks cheered him on. cries of 'fuck her hard, man! the little bitch loves it!' were muted as i fell iunto my own world of ecstasy, bucking and gripping his back as he moved lyrically above me, ramming into me at every angle, with various changes in depth, speed, and technique. he swirled himself inside of me, lunged in and pulled out. my hands slid down his sweaty back until i found his firm, clenched ass. breathing heavily and screaming, i fixed my hands in the crack where his ass met his thighs and pushed him into me until i felt his balls meeting my excessive wetness. he moaned as well as my back arched yet again and my hips swirled beneath him, rotating him inside of me, allowing him to hit all of me all at once as the result of our doubled efforts. this was the best fuck id ever had! our moans turned the other jocks on even more, and suddenly my open, moaning mouth was unexpectedly filled with hot, hard cock. precum teased my tonsils, and i took the cock, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. i ran my teeth gently along the side of the shaft, and the owner of this massive cock moaned. he didnt have long to go, and as i ran my teeth over his helmet i felt his huge cock shudder as his cum raced through the shaft, heading directly for my willing and waiting mouth. the big boy on top of me grabbed my left breast as his friend grabbed the right, and together they started sucking viciously on my hardened nipples, making them stick out even further, like little pinky fingers. i screamed again, and felt an orgasm mounting inside of me. 'im cumming! FUCK ME you black animal FUCK me like you mean it, im CUMMING!' he rammed me harder, angling his body downwards, until finally i came all over him, urning his thich, hard black cock sheer milky white. he rammed me harder, enjoying the feel of my drying pussy. i screamed and started fondling my own breasts with one hand, and his balls with the other. he moaned, and his whole body shuddered as he came inside of me, torrents and torrents of his efforts, warm and familiar. he collapsed on top of me, our breathing hard, both of us still moaning. when he caught his breath, he rolled over, off the bed, and egged his buddies on. 'see how the bitch liked that? see? that was the best white girl fuck i ever had, man.'