Thread: The Ride
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Married Couple

By the time the sun set, dad and I had gotten my new bike and had ate. We now pulled into a desserted, out of the way motel to stay the night. After dad checked us in, we made out way to the furthest room from the office. It was an average size room with a large bed and a small bathroom. It was clean though.

As dad and I sat on the bed, pulling our boots off, my mind flashed back to what had happened earlier that day. I could feel my pussy moisten at the thought of having my dad's cock back in me. Dad too must have been thinking about it too because once our boots and riding chaps were off, he motioned for me to sit down on his lap. He moaned as I straddled him, placing my covered breasts in his face. "Oh yeah," he said as he rubbed them through my shirt. "Oh daddy," I moaned.

Dad pulled of my shirt and bra, tossing them side as he did. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he sucked and nibbled at my nipples, causing me to moan as he did. I rubbed my hands on his neck and shoulders as he sucked my, as he put it, perfect tits. Reaching down, I pulled off his leather vest and muscle shirt. Damn did he look good.

Dad had me stand up in front of him. I could see the eager/lustful look in his eyes again as he undone my pants and pushed them down. I stepped out of them and pushed them aside with my foot. Next, dad removed my thong. I modeled my naked body in front of him. Standing up next to me, dad's tongue forcefully pushed into my mouth. I moaned as our tongues rolled around each other. Breaking the kiss, dad said, "Lay down on the bed and spread your legs wide for me, baby doll. Daddy wants to see that pretty pussy of yours up close."

I laid back on the bed as dad removed his pants and underwear. I spread my legs wide for him. My right hand rubbed my tits as the left one placed with the little tuff of red hair above my clit. "That's it, baby doll," he moaned, stroking his hard eight inch cock. Crawling onto the bed, daddy placed his face right between my legs. His tongue licked and teased my clit, causing it to swell and throb. Dad's middle finger slipped in and out of me as his tongue continued it's assault. "Oh daddy," I cooed, arching my back and cumming on daddy's face as I did. Dad again caused me to come and then licked me clean, TWICE more, before kissing his way up my stomach. My legs were still spread wide as he did.

"MMM," he moaned as he laid on top of me, "I was going to have you return the favor, but I can't wait any longer to have my cock buried deep in you again." With that, I felt daddy's cock push in. "Oh daddy," I cooed as he pulled out and then pushed all the way in. Daddy reseted his head on my shoulder as his hips slowly rocked in me, my hands rubbing his back.

Raising his shoulders up with his arms, he watched my face for several minutes as he began to move a little faster in me. The smile on his face told me that he was getting the response that he wanted.

"You like daddy's cock in you, don't you, baby doll?"

"Oh yes, daddy."

"And your not going to tell your mom, are you?"

"Oh God no, daddy."

"That's daddy's good little girl."

Daddy placed my legs on his shoulders before increasing his pace. He now slammed his cock into me forcefully, causing me to cum several times.

"Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me," I cooed. "Fuck your little girl."

"Yeah, Mandy. Oh fuck, baby doll," he groaned. His balls felt like they were being pushed deeply into me as he rammed his cock into me.

"Cum in me daddy," I moaned. "Cum in me again."

This pushed daddy over the edge as he yelled out "Fuck Yeah" as he came in me. Daddy gave those same few short strokes, milking his balls of ever drop of cum, before he laid on top of me. We kissed and cuddled for a long time as he stayed in me. It was some time before he pulled out.

"Let me rest a few mintues, baby doll," he panted. "Then we'll have another go."