View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

everyone has given you great advice, I hope you listen to them..
I just want to add that there is a guy that I know who pretty much has the same attitude towards women right now, so I'll just tell you what I tell him. You have to get to a point to where you don't feel a lot of anger toward her, you may always feel a little hurt by the situation, but you will know you are over her when she doesn't make you want to scream and kick stuff. Once you are past all of that anger, you have to try to not be bitter. Women aren't looking for a guy who hates us (or at least the mentally healthy ones of us aren't), and we aren't generally attracted to negative people. We like to be around confident men, who make us feel good about ourselves. Not all women will break your heart, there are actually a lot of really good ones out there who have been hurt by a man just as much if not more so than what you are feeling right now. But we are continually told to get over it, move on, etc. So we learn to deal and get on with our lives
It's like the old saying, you'll catch more flies with honey...

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story