View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassë
Last i received was at 11/16/2005 8:57:57 AM Aussie time...you can convert it

I can.

I received conformation of my password change from Yahoo on Tue 11/15/2005 22:38 EST. That means anything that was sent before 11/16/2005 13:38 AEST, was before the corrective action was taken, so that’s understood for Alasse and SODA.

But SHIT!!!

That means that Lilith and IWM received bogus message from me AFTER the password change. Therefore, the culprit has (1) taken my buddy list outside my Yahoo account, (2) still has a way into my buddy list (and maybe anything else that would be part of a Yahoo account), or (3) has setup housekeeping inside my Yahoo account.

My antivirus and spybot scans can’t see him yet if he’s living in my basement. I will send a specific request to Yahoo for their insight and any patch or scan that can confirm he’s not living here. If it’s not a resident, I hope Yahoo can tell me how to lock the door for any revisits, as the password change did not cure the problem. If our buddy list with passwords were looted, … ANYTHING could be done with them.

Please check my thinking on this and let me know any further information you may come across.

(*I’m so happy that is ONLY IM for me* )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world