View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:46 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
dead arm/dead leg~noun~the result of a knuckle punch* directly to the button that sits between the two muscles on your upper arm (or thigh), immediatley paralizing the offended limb. the pain is excruciating yet you can swing it around like a slapstick prop.

doorknob is a terrifically adolescant game. if you fart, and someone hears it, you must say doorknob AND touch a doorknob. the person within earshot of your offending flatulence may deliver you a dead arm until you accomplish both. if there is no doorknob, your fate is dire indeed.

*(knuckle-punch~noun~a viciously nasty close-fisted strike where the knuckle of the middle finger juts out from the fist)

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose