View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Married Couple

Once Constance and I reached my castle, she went on up to our bedroom, while I arranged for a lavish breakfast to be sent up in the morning. As I walked up the stairs to our room, the thought of how Constance had looked in her evening gown and the "blessings" that she had bestowed up me filled my mind. Entering our bedroom, I found Constance standing in the middle of the candle-lite room. She was dressed only in a dark blue silk robe that clung beautifully to her shapely body. The robe barely cover her round ass and pussy, leaving very little to the imagination. Her long blonde hair now hung down around her shoulders. Her emerald eyes sparkled in the candle light glow.

"Good evening, Count," she said sexily as she walked towards me. "Good evening, Countess," I replied as I closed the door behing me. I stared dwon at her body as she untied the belt around her waist as she said, "Now that you are a Count, and I a Countess, I thought that you might like to have me tonight." I continued to stare as the robe now open, exposing her beautiful breasts, and then sexily slid from her body. "MMM," I moaned as I stared at her naked body. Pulling her into my arms, I pressed her belly agaist my now stiff cock. "Oh, my Lord," she whispered and smiled as her hand moved too it. "Did I do that?" "Yes you did," I answered, smiling back at her. "Now lie down on the bed so that you might take your punishment."

She moaned with anticipation as I undressed. Her right hand slid to her breasts, while her left hand moved to her pussy. Now naked, I stoked my cock as I watched her fondle and play with herself. "Beautiful," I whispered, "simply beautiful."

Kneeling on the bed, I placed my cock at he mouth. Without being told, she got onto all fours and took it into her mouth, slowly sucking. "MMM," I moaned as her mouth made love to my cock for several minutes. "Oh Constance. MMM" Placing my right hand on the back of her head, I slowly fucked her mouth with my hard ten inch cock. Several times she would gag as I forced my full cock down her throat, moaning with pleasure as I did. My pace increased and soon I was shooting my cum down her throat. Pulling out, I smiled as Constance swallowed all of it.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed next to me. Constance obeyed. I half laid on top of her, passionately kissing her. She lightly moaned as my right hand fondled her breasts. My hand moved down her soft belly to her warm, wet hole. Her moans grew louder as I continued to kiss her, rubbing her clit as I did, causing her body to shake from an intense orgasms.

Taking her breasts, first one, then the other, into my mouth, I loving suck and teased them. My finger now moved in her pussy, causing her to scream out with pleasure. Constance ran her fingers through my hair, breathlessly calling "Gaston" over and over again. Another intense orgasm swept over her.

I then kissed my way down her soft stomach to her dripping wet and very hot love mound. Constance spread her legs wide, giving me full access to it. She moaned and squirmed as my tongue teased at her swollen clit. "Oh, Gaston," she breathlessly moaned. "Oh, Gaston. Gaston. AAHHH GASTON." The more she screamed, the more I teased. Soon, her body was completely shaking as orgasm after orgasm swept over her. I lapped up the juices that flowed from her, tasting her sweetness.

"Lay on your side and pull your legs up to you," I said. Still shaking, Constance rolled onto her left side, doing as I instructed. In this position, I was able to easily enter her and look at her face at the same time. My hips rocked as I moved in her. Moaning, Constance bit her lower lip with pleasure. Her emerald eyes looked up at me as she said, "Gaston. Gaston. Oh yes, Gaston." Her long blonde hair laid spread out, almost like a halo around her head. For several long minutes, I fucked my object of desire in this position.

Pulling out and pulling Constance up to me, I again passionately kissed her. Walking over to the high back chair that I had sat in several nights ago, I sat down and guided her hot, wet pussy onto my hard ten inches. I sucked on her breasts as she slowly rode me. Constance's hands grabbed the back of the chair, steading her as she rode harder and faster. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh Gaston," she screamed as yet another orgasm swept over her. I too exploded in her as she came.