View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 02:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I know where you're coming from hun, I have that exact problem with my man.....my mouth wears out long before he does.....

as for tips, I have a few:

1) Using a good flavoured lube will help to stop your lips getting sore and prevent the danger of running out of saliva - I find it actually helps him cum quicker too.

2) When using the lube, switch to your hand when your mouth gets tired and don't focus on squeezing his cock too hard, just keep up a good tempo that won't tire your arm out too much. You can lick around the head of his cock whenever you're feeling the need, just keep that tempo going!

3) When you feel he's reaching that next level of excitement just before orgasm (which I often find I can get to with my mouth and then can't tip him over the edge, so to speak) increase the stimulation to his cock by tightening your grip on him and sucking the head of his cock. Don't increase the speed of your hand movements unless you're sure you can keep up the pace until he cums.

Admittedly this is a new technique for me, but the last time I tried it worked like a dream and he described it as the best orgasm of his life.

Also, like Acepen said, if he'll let you and you're up for it, I know a lot of 'long stayers' respond very nicely to some anal play when receiving oral...so you might want to try that too.....my man has banned me from that area of his anatomy so I had to find other methods!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !