View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 07:00 AM
Married Couple

Coach stared at me as she wiped and put away the last dish. "I don't know how to answer that, Sue."

Looking at her apologically, I said, "I'm sorry Coach. I should've never asked. It's just that I've been with a couple of guys since I was sixteen and it never felt right. I didn't like it. I've wondered ever since then what it would be like to be with another girl. You know, if it felt better."

Coach leaned into me and the stopped. I could tell she was hesitating, but what was she going to say that was that important. Leaning closer to me she didn't say anything, instead she softly kissed me. Pulling back she looked at me with a "I shouldn't have done that!" look on her face. Together we lend into each other and kissed, this time using our tongues. Coach wrapped her arms around me a pulled me close to her. Instinctively I wrapped mine around her. Already this was so much better than it had been with any guy.

Pulling apart from out embrace she said, "I'm not gonna go any further unless you want to Sue. Not only am I your friend, but I'm your teacher and coach first. I'm not gonna do anything that is gonna hurt you or damage my career or your future. Your old enough to know what you want. I have to admit that I've wanted to be with you for quite some time now."

"I want to," I answered, smiling at her. Taking me by the hand she lead me into the living room. We started kissing again when we got in front of the roaring fire that was in the fireplace. She removed my sweatshirt before removing her own. Again we kissed, our tongues intertwined. Our hands rubbed each others backs before we fumbled with the snaps and removed each other bras. In unison we fondled each other breasts as we a kissed.

Coach's hands moved down my stomach and to my jeans. She unbuttoned and then unzipped them before pushing them, and my thong, to the floor. We had pulled our shoes off when we had came in the house, so stepping out of my jeans was easy. She stood back up and I returned the favor to her. We were now completely naked.