Thread: Pirate Booty
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Married Couple

"Beautiful, aren't they," asked Jack, as we stood admiring them.

"Yes," I said.

"There beautiful just like you."

Jack pushed my long red hair aside and softly kissed my neck. "MMM," he moaned. My green eyes rolled back into my head as his hands rubbed my ample breast through my clothes. I too had to give out a moan. I was quite a bit shorter than him and he was able to easily place his chin on top of my head.

Jack and I began to undress, watching each other as we did. Once completely naked, we dove in a swam for the large rock that stick up out of the water in the center of the pool. A few feet behind it, the waterfalls cascaded down. Jack reached it before me and help to pull me up onto it. In no time we were kissing and caressing each other.

Jack pulled me onto his lap, so that I could sit straddled on him. He took my left tit into his mouth and sucked. His teeth gently nibbled at them. He then took the right in his mouth as gave it the same attention. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his eight and a half inches becoming erect and I wanted him in me so badly. He too felt the desire and laid be onto my back on the rock.

Spread my legs wide, he postioned himself between my legs and smiled down into my green eyes with his green ones.

"I've wanted you since the first time I saw you two years ago. And now, I'm gonna have you."

With that, Jack pushed himself into my wet, hot wanting pussy. I whimpered with pain and pleasure as he spread me. Again came another push and another whimper. One more push and my innocence was gone. Jack slowly pumped in and out of me. I came several times before he came in me. We rested for a few hours before making love again.