Thread: The Escapee
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Married Couple

After laying inside of me for several minutes, Zach pulled out and sat back down on the couch. I rolled over onto my back. It was nearing dark and once again he watched me as I cooked. As we ate, he asked me questions about my dad and what it was like growing up with him.

"Did you know that he passed away a few weeks ago," I asked.

"No. I sure didn't," he said smiling. I could tell that he was far from heart broken at hearing the news. "What do you plan to do now that your parents are dead?"

I could tell that he was leading somewhere with this question.

"Why do ask," I asked him.

Looking straight at me, he smiled. "Like I said before, I plan on fucking you for the rest of my life." Zack pulled me close to him. "The last broadcast that was on the radio said that I had been seen closer to the Canadian boarder and the law thought that I might be planning to cross over into Canada. I figure that since there looking up there, I'd head south to Old Mexico. You know, like the Old West outlaws use to do" Zack ran his fingers along the side of my face before continueing. "You see, Shelly, you will be going with me. You can tell your friends that you plan to travel for a little while. Once we reach Old Mexico you can empty out your banking accounts. I speak fluient Spanish, so that is taken care of."

My head was swimming. I had a job, friends, and a life here. How could Zack expect me to just drop my life and do as he said. The next few hours was spent in silence as Zack planned everything out. When dusk had settled in he took my hand and said, "Lead the way to your bedroom. We'll be leaving in the morning, so we need to get to bed."

I lead the way to my upstairs bedroom. I was still naked due to the fact that I still hadn't been allowed to put any clothes on. I turned the covers down and laid very sexy like on the bed as Zack quickly stripped. He kissed me as climbed on top of me.

"I think one more round is needed before we fall asleep, don't you?" This was more of an order than it was a question. As you can well guess, my answer was "yes". "This time," he said, "we will take it slow and easy. I want to pleasure a woman for a change, instead of her pleasuring me."

Zack deeply kissed me as his hand fondled my breasts before slowly moving down to pussy. I moaned as he rubbed my clit. Zack did take his time. For several minutes we slowly played with each other. I had never had a lover to make me cum as much as he did and this was just fore play.

Pulling away from our kiss, he licked his way down my neck to my breasts. He would massage one as he sucked and played with the other. His tongued circle my already hard nipples, flicking them occassionaly. The way he sucked them drove me crazy and I again orgismed. I ran my fingers lightly through his hair. His moans grew louder as I did.

With my fingers still in his hair, he kissed his way down my stomach. My fingers slipped from his hair as he kissed the inner sides of my thighs. Again, this drove me crazy and I came. Zack now turned his attention to my swollen clit. His tongue circled and flicked it. He moaned as he tasted my pussy juices. Grabbing the pillow above my head, I arched my back and moaned, "Oh Zack." His tongue once again made it's way into me and I squirmed. Pushing his finger into me, he again flicked my swollen clit, bringing me to climax once more.

With a satisifed look on his face, he again climbed on top of me. "Nice and slow," he said as his full eight inches pushed into me. Zack watched my face as he slowly pumped in and out of me. Slowly he would pull out and then just as slowly, push back deeply in. This was defiantely better than the other two times. He knew how to hit all of the right spots and hit them he did. For nearly thirty minutes, Zack make slow love to me before putting me on top of him.

At first I slowly rode him, but soon my rhythem increased. Remember a position I had read about, I placed my feet on the bed and sat on him in a squatted position. This positioned proved to be just as pleasurable as the article had said it was. Zack smiled as I brought myself to climax mulitple times before collapsing on him. Once on my back again, Zack pushed back into me. His pace was slower than what it had been the first two times, but faster than previous. For another fifteen minutes, he slowly fucked me. This time only a low moan signaled that he was cumming as I, for the third time, felt him as he exploded inside of me. We had hardly said a word to each other as we had sex this time, but it was truly the best one yet. Gently putting his full weight on me, we fell asleep in that position.

Two weeks later, I found myself deep in Old Mexico. And Zack did just as he said he would do. He spent the rest of his life fucking me.