View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 11:45 PM

Thanks for your responses, especially Harley Q. Harley, you are one of a kind. It's so hard to meet people. I'd grant you that. But what makes it so much more difficult is the attitude of many women of my generation about dating guys like me. Btw, I'm 31 y/o...guess that's still young-ish though not quite. I tend to think a lot of us don't have a place in their lives and they'd rather push us aside. Generalizing? Who knows? But I do know that there must be some women who do agree with me on this. It must be very difficult for them to speak out about this(as well as many guys in my situation). First, they may get smacked down by other women, being called "naive", "silly", "jaded" or worse. I mean, are we that bad? That dangerous? Is our built or the way we do things or the way we think that threatening?! Am I so dangerous because I was born a certain way? There are some days where I wonder if it's even worth approaching someone. It's not about being afraid of rejection but about realizing that many women of my generation assume the worst of me...and that sucks.

What the heck is a slute?