View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 06:06 PM
Addicted Member

May I just say.....right off the bat.......that another comparison other than "flying a Jumbo jet into buildings" would have gotten my attention just as well!!!!! The reference is hardly comparible!!!!

Nuff said bout that!

As to your question/s.....When you meet a woman that is interested....you'll know! I promise you will. She will giggle at your every attempt at a (bad) joke and she will love you unconditionally.

Otherwise.......Change your opening "line". Sounds harsh, huh? Well......sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are so very, very jaded from what you post!

May I ask your age? It is a valid question! I am of the school that younger people have all of a sudden become so jaded with life in general.....(ie: relationships, careers, society, etc). Life IS a LONG, LONG process. We reap what we sow. What goes around, comes around, live and learn and DON'T generalize......you can never categorize a group of people (ie: all women) as so many of us may pleasantly surprise you! You can't get the entire answer in one woman.......but you can get a lifetime of love and security and sex (well..the sex may wane in time..but all the rest...YES!).....if you have the right attitude! Pardon me for saying so, but you may be coming to this at the wrong angle. You seem to have the answers before the girl is there to answer them!

Just a thought!

P.S. I will not appologize for the womans struggle in life to attain a stature that at least replicates...(albeit not the monetary value) a mans place on this planet. We've come a long way baby........and you can't argue with that!

Mrs. Lix