View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 08:48 PM

Just my thoughts..

But even if and I stress that word alot.. IF I was going to be adulterous why bring light to that fact? Most women I have known that are having affairs (yes I have a few friends that are and no it isn't with me) all kind of have a "I don't want to admit "she" is there". It is almost like they want to forget that he has a wife and often times thinks about marrying him as well. I mean you see that all the time in movies, and in plays and read it in books, but not just there in "make believe" land but in reality. Almost every woman I know that is going through emotional problems due to having an affair says the hardest problem they have is that they can't dream of one day being with that person.

My whole point to this is why in the hell if I was with someone like that would she want to point it out if I was married? Seems to me she would just get me a card like most people do in love. I don't know... I don't get it. Besides it pretty much blatantly says "I am wrong for loving you but I am going to anyway". Most people don't like to face that it is "wrong" to love them and focuses on the actual feelings, emotional attachments, physical attachments etc. Just seems that these cards wouldn't be too appealing. But then again what do I know.

/bow

Zeph

P.S. Is it just me or does it piss anyone else off that someone is wanting to market other people's dysfunctional relationships? Sometimes I wonder about the integrity of people wanting to market other people's misery. Same rant I have with "dating companies" who don't give a damn about the people they represent and instead just make money off their emotional distress. Just seems wrong to me.