Thread: Swamp Love
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Married Couple

Swamp Love

When I, Angel Lafonte, was six years old, my father wanted to move back to his small home town in the bayou's of Louisiana. Since my parents had never married, there was no need for a divorce. My mother, who had hardly been in the picture since I turned three, decided to make trouble for him when he told her he wanted to move. Once the judge saw that all she was doing was making trouble, he granted sole custody to my dad. It didn't take us long to sell the house and move. Over the next ten years, I made lots of friends and was very happy in my new town. Dad gave me all the love that I needed and mom... well, after I turn ten, I never heard from her again. When I turned sixteen I got a job as a cashier at the small grocery store in town. Little did I know that working at that store would change the rest of my life.

Growing up in the small bayou town, I had heard about the Brown's. They were a family that lived somewhere in the one hundred and fifty acres of swamp land that was next to our small town. There was the father, Amos, and his three sons, Jedidiah, Malachi, and Zachariah. It had been rumored that Amos had kidnapped a young woman nearly forty years ago and took her back to his home in the swamp. When Jedidiah, or Jed, was three and started coming to town with him, the town just knew that the rumors where true. The doctor was called on to deliver their fourth child. The doctor was unable to save her or the girl child. Amos Brown took his three sons deeper into the swamp. Now, the only time they are seen is when they come into town to buy the supplies that they can't grow.

Like I said, I was sixteen when I started working at the store. I had barely been there two weeks when Amos and his sons came in. I can still remember watching them as they walked in. I was immediately attracted to the oldest boy, Jed. When they checked out I talked to them, or at least to Jed. None of them said a word but, I couldn't help but laugh when Jed ran into the door on the way out because he was looking back at me. It would be another three more visits before I got him to say a word to me and then it was a struddered "hello ma'am".

In all, he wasn't that bad looking of a guy. He had to be at least six foot, maybe a little shorter, with shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, and weighed, at the most, 175 pounds. He didn't really have much muscle. In fact, all of them seemed kinda gangly. There clothes were well worn, tattered, and always dirty. Now me, I stand about five foot three, long brown hair, blue eyes, and weighed around 125 pounds. My tight shirts are nicely filled out with my C cup tits and my nice round ass gets stared at a lot. Living in town, I had all the necessities that a teenage girl wanted.

Over the next four years, I finally got Jed to carry on a conversation with me. It was becoming easier and easier to see that he was really taken to me. I started innocently flirting with him, not thinking that it would go any further. Like I said, I knew the story of how his dad had got his mom but, I never thought that he would do the same to me. I guess that my flirting with him made him think that I was interrested in him and in honesty, I really was.

Not long after I turned twenty, and Jed was thirty-five, he started sneaking into town by himself at night to see me. Unknown to me, he would sneak over to my house and watch me through my bedroom window. One Friday night during summer, my dad went his friends for an all night poker game. I had just gotten out of the shower and went to my room to get ready for bed. It was around ten o'clock, and since I was alone, all I had on was a towel. I shut the door behind me and fumbled around in the dark for my bedside lamp. Once the light came on, I felt one hand go over my mouth and another wrap around my stomach. I was too scared to scream. It was then that I head a voice that I recognized.

"Now," Jed said, "I'm gonna remove my hand. I know that your dad's not here and he won't be all night so, there's no use in screaming. Do you understand?"

With his hand still over my mouth, I shook my head "yes". Jed removed his hand and stepped away from me. I turned around and faced him.

"What are you doing in my room? And more importantly, how did you get in here?"

"I came for you, Angel. I came to take you back home with me. I want you to be... (his eyes grazed over my towel) my woman."

Jed threw a pair of my cut off shorts and a tight tanktop at me and told me to get dressed.

"I can't go with you, Jed. This is not how you go about getting a wife."

"Why not? This is how dad did it. Only my mother wanted to come along with him. She didn't fight him. She was proud to be his."

"It's not that I'm not proud that you want me. I feel really honored that you do but,..."

"But, what," he asked with a raised voice. "I thought that you like me too. The way you flirt with me. The way look at me."

"But I barely know you. I just need some time to get to know you. And what about your dad and brothers. What will they think?"

"Aren't you really wanting to know what they will want to do to you? I've already built us our own home. That way, you won't have to be around my brothers. And besides, they have their eyes on a couple of other girls in different towns. They'll soon be getting them. As for dad, well... he died a year ago. That's when we decided that it was time for us to build our own homes and find our own woman. Now get dress so that we can go."

I don't know what surprised me more. The fact that he had planned all of this or that I was actually getting dressed to go with him. He watched me as I dressed. I talked him into letting me take some of my clothes and belongings with me. After packing, we quitely and quickly left the town. Jed took his place on the back seat with the motor and I sat in the seat in front of him. My belongings were in the front. For the next two hours, Jed zigzaged around the different channels in the swamp. I was so lost that I knew that I would never have been able to find my way out, even if I wanted too. I thought that we had reached his home when he finally stopped.

"Are we there," I asked, turning around to face him.

"No," he said looking at me, "we still have another hour to go before we reach it. The house is about half way in. We're just about two-thirds of the way there now."

"Oh," I said as I looked back around. The full moon was glistening on the water. I could see a gator on the closest bank. Pointing at it, I asked, "They can't get in the boat, can they?"

"No," he said laughing. Jed ran his fingers through my hair. "Have you ever laid with a man, Angel."

I turned around in my seat to face him. "No," I said, "I've never laid with a man. You will be my first."

Looking up at the moon he said, "It's about midnight." Looking down at me he continued, "I've been trying to decided wether to have you now or wait until we reach home."

"Is that why you stopped? Have you decided to take me now?"

"If you'll let me, I would like to have now."

I slowly removed my tanktop and shorts. I sat completely naked in front of him. Jed removed his shirt and pulled his pants down but, he did not remove them.

"Come here, Angel."

I had seen picures of naked men in the magiznes that my friends had but, I had never seen one in person. He was big, at least eight inches, and was very thick. Leaning against the back of the boat, Jed had me to sit down on his lap but, not on his cock. He took my breasts into his hands and gently massaged them. The roughness of them felt good against my smooth skin and I let out a light moan.

"MMM Angel. Your skin is so soft."

Sitting up, Jed wrapped his arms around me and placed his face between my breasts, licking my soft skin. He then let go and sucked and teased frist one tit and then the other. He slid one of his hands between my legs and roughly rubbed. I let out a loud scream of pleasure that echoed across the swamp. Once he had me wet, he straddled me over him, slowly pushing his way into me. The first couple of pushes hurt but, they were nothing compared to that of the thrid one. I let out another scream as he shattered my hyman. Jed helped me to start an up and down rythem on him and very soon I was moaning with pleasure.

"That's it baby," he said as he pump into me. "That's it, Angel. Just relax and feel it. MMM Yeah, baby. That's it."

I could feel myself climax as I rode him. I don't know how long I rode him or how many orgaisms I had, all that I knew was that I was greatly enjoying being with him.

"MMM SSS Jed. Oh, Jed."

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder. I knew that I was nearing yet another orgaism. I could hear him groaning.

"MMM Angel. Angel. Oh, yeah. I'm gonna cum, Angel. I'm gonna cum."

Together we came. I could feel his hot seed as it shot into me. Jed held me tightly as we both caught our breath. Looking at him, he leaned into me and we passionately kiss. Jed started the boat and without telling me too, I sat naked on him the rest of the way home. I never wanted to pull apart from him. I always wanted him in me. I didn't get off of him until we reached the house. All I did then was pick up my clothes and walked naked into my new home. Jed led me into our bedroom and I fell asleep in his arms.