View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 07:09 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by bare4you
As some of you know I am retired from the Air Force. When 9-11 happened I tried to re-enlist but had been out a few months too long. I did the next thing I could and started the long road to my present career. I work for the TSA (those dreaded folks that do the passenger screening at the airport). I was one of the first 300 hired in the nation and visited many cities during that first year training. Shoot I was even in cities where some of you live (and you know who you are). I dedicated my life on 9-11 back to where I had been during my years in the Air Force to one of public service. A day never passes that I don't think about 9-11 and the events in London recently brought tears once again to my eyes. Regardless of your point of view on the causes behind this war - we need to remember the lives touched by the terror they have been forced to live with. My thoughts and prayers are with each and every family touched by those events as well as the families of our service men and women serving today. (Sorry for the soap box)

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us.