Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's the first thing you see in a woman...for the men (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8482)

heatluvintxn 08-15-2002 07:59 AM

What's the first thing you see in a woman...for the men

This is for the men...or women who would like to comment...I thought this would balance the other poll out ;)

dicksbro 08-15-2002 08:08 AM

This was tough. :o

Might have said eyes, smile or face :), but by the time I got close enough to really look at those closely, I would have probably already have noticed either the breasts, legs or buns :p ... and the choice of which of those probably depends on which way she was facing :D and whether she was wearing a coat. :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO :gld: :grn: :gld:

Casperr 08-15-2002 08:27 AM

Well, I think the poll is missing one of the most important options - HAIR!!! Definitely one of the first things I look at.
Otherwise, the face overall.

CasperTG

heatluvintxn 08-15-2002 08:31 AM

I was going to put hair too...but thought only women looked at hair....

Learning something new everyday.

skipthisone 08-15-2002 08:44 AM

Its an overall package for me, i check out the breasts and ass but i dont think they immediatlly attract me its a combo of things...

thun 08-15-2002 08:50 AM

the breasts... they tand to 'stand out' so to speak :D
(ps i love them in all sizes, as long as i get to see them)

Svlad Cjelli 08-15-2002 09:29 AM

I've never been much of an ass man. For me it's legs and breasts, in that order, and quickly thereafter hair, face, and eyes. Those last three have to be appreciated up close, but her breasts and legs I can admire from across the room, so they win out.

Unless her hair is flame-red, 'cause then I'll just HAVE to get a little closer, nothing beats a hot redhead with nice legs! =)

-SC

Clint 08-15-2002 10:07 AM

The eyes get me everytime ;)

Belial 08-15-2002 08:55 PM

I really don't know.

Puck 08-15-2002 11:07 PM

Breasts tend to draw my attention the quickest but thats because usually that what women show off when they dress up. I'll notice the area the is usually flaunted. The other night I couldn't take my eyes off this girls legs because she had a slit going up both sides of her dress to her hip. She had nice legs and wanted people to notice. So I guess skin is what I notice first.

-=Kenshin=- 08-15-2002 11:31 PM

I notice the hair first and than eyes but since hair wasn't listed as an option i choose face because its a combination of both. hair has to be mid length for me, any colour is fine and the eyes they have to be like pools where you just want to dive into'em and get lost in her heheh

after that i notice her hips/buns than breasts and legs. I'm not much on big breasted women or anythin if you ask me i think a B or C is very nice.

sanchez 08-15-2002 11:52 PM

I often do look at her in the face first, eyes, smile, and everything, but i know it's only a matter of seconds before i look at her breasts, if only a quick glance.

hornyteen 08-16-2002 12:12 AM

My answer for the first thing I see in a woman is...me! lol, sorry, I thought it was funny....

Anyway, if I answered seriously, I'd say depending on which way she was facing, this is how I check out my women.

Front - Face (eyes and whole look), breasts, face, breasts, breasts, face

Back - Ass, ass, hair, ass, legs (if she's wearing short shorts legs comes right after the first ass)

Side - Breasts, face, ass

mike10942 08-16-2002 09:14 AM

distance

It depends on the distance away I was when she first crosses my vision.
Legs are always a sure-fire eye grabber for me, which is what first caught my eye when I saw my wife.
Up close I tend to look for a returned smile. My wife and I will be walking down a street or in a mall, someplace anyway, talking along about this-n-that, and I'll smile at a lady or two as they pass if they are looking at us. The nice ladies smile back. But the grumps give us something to talk about for 10 minutes. They must really have a peg up their butts, etc.
Soooo, distance is legs, close is a nice smile.

Coach Knight 08-16-2002 09:30 AM

It all depends on the situation or the mood I'm in.
Sometimes it's the eyes, sometimes legs, sometimes face oh yeah and often its the chest.