Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   yeah, so... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8329)

Uncle Silky 08-05-2002 10:51 PM

yeah, so...

...i dunno the belief structures of you forum-monkeys, but let's just say yer big into the possibilities of reincarnation. that bein said, let's also say yer given the choice of what you'd prefer to reenter this plane as. that goes for animals, plants, and pretty much any and everything alive. but not, under any circumstances, sumthin inanimate, for those of you thinkin yer gonna be all clever and say a dildo or somebody's panties. okay, well, pantyman's a special exception on the latter, but everybody else hasta play by the rules. go to it, folks.

Murphy 08-05-2002 11:04 PM

ok Silk, I'll be the first to dive in...
IF I were able to come back, I'd like to come back as ME, and do it all over again...as long as I also remembered being me and could avoid some of the mistakes I've made and not miss some of the opportunities...

PantyFanatic 08-05-2002 11:31 PM

Well thanks Unc!

Appreciate your recognizing my prime directive:p.
My second choice is to come back as a porpoise in Liliths’ swimming pool. I know with a 7 lb. tongue and able to breath threw a hole in the top of my head, she and I will be very happy.
:D

Lilith 08-06-2002 07:00 AM

I would come back as a cow..it hopes of being turned into a fine leather whip one day :p

skipthisone 08-06-2002 07:09 AM

I think it would have to be a chimpanzee, just shit in my hand and throw it at people all day..

Lilith 08-06-2002 07:11 AM

ROTFLMAO @ skipthisone :p

heatluvintxn 08-06-2002 07:18 AM

I would like to come back as a man....so that one day I may become president :)

Steph 08-06-2002 08:22 AM

I would want to come back as a raven or a coytote. Both animals seem so wise and, at the same time, scare me!

Summer 08-06-2002 11:57 AM

Lets see here ........
.. I would want
to come back as a ...
Hybrid Spider Monkey (Ateles belzebuth hybridus) !

I was bit by one as a younger girl. :rolleyes: And then I was instructed to bite him back. And now, come to find out, that they are on the Endangered Species List!! YIKES!
-Summer :D

dicksbro 08-06-2002 12:02 PM

:confused: This is harder than I thought it'd be. A lot of things come to mind, but not sure I'd want any of them as permanent identities. Need to come back in a form that'd let me try lot's of alternatives without being fully commited to any one.

That would be great! :gld:

Eros 08-06-2002 01:56 PM

gotta be a dog, lay around all day, eat what I want, and I'm able to lick myself!!!

Clint 08-06-2002 02:05 PM

Hummm.....This is a toughie....Gotta think looooooong and hard about what I would come back as....Well, it's gotta be a Koala Bear, so that I could be refered to as a "Mean, nast little beastie" ;) .............Or either a vibrator ;)

*Clint