Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why did you choose your avatar ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7729)

Master1012 06-18-2002 09:31 PM

Why did you choose your avatar ?

Just wondering. Since I have been on the site I have came across many different people with many different avatars so my question is - Why did you choose that avatar for yourself..

I chose mine to fit with my custom title b/c the dude looks psycho like he wants to burn everything down or something..

So how about you all?

Sharni 06-18-2002 09:40 PM

I was informed by a member here that my one of my "choc sauce" series pics would make a great avatar....so i took their advice...
I have a heap of different avatars made up though and will change them around when i feel the need.....most are BJ type pics as thats my favorite hobby :p:p:p

Lovediva 06-18-2002 09:43 PM

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/...hp?threadid=850

Heeheehee... ;) :D :D

legend 06-18-2002 11:49 PM

because it resembles me and my character :p

Grumble 06-19-2002 12:28 AM

There was no avatar that really suited me so I went to an avatar site and picked the current one, well what is the result of a grumbling guts LOL, so it suits my sense of humour and is a bit unique. Its also why I settled on my nickname as it is not the usual run of the mill thing.

Oh yeah my dear friend Sugarfreecandy resized it for me so it would fit. She is one of the absolute blessing I have gained through coming to pixies. I made a very close friend who has been so good for me. The family aspect of this place is very uplifting (in more ways than one LOL)

dicksbro 06-19-2002 05:16 AM

Actually switched mine a few times until I finally settled on froggy. Thought it looked cute. Still find myself thinking his "legs" look like little arms raised up like he was shouting or cheering.

GermanSteve 06-19-2002 06:12 AM

Mine was - a little bit - looking like me in the real life. But the times of that long hair are off I think. And I do not have glowing eyes like a werewolf in the real life.

Sugarsprinkles 06-19-2002 10:34 AM

First off I'd like to set the record straight and say my avatar is NOT, repeat NOT an actual picture of me!!!

Now, to answer the question..................

I chose this avatar because it shows a large-size woman (which I am) who is attractive and comfortable with herself (which I am not, but wish I was). I found it on an avatar site and with Lilith's help re-sized it for my own use. I decided to change from what I originally used because I wanted one that was unique and would not be used by anyone else. It gets confusing when more than one person is using the same avatar.:D

sweetc0rn 06-19-2002 10:56 AM

I think I pick this is cos the lady in my avatar looks something like me. Black hair and tanned look. Yeah... I know some of them have black hair and tanned look, I just like this one :D

vgavoy 06-19-2002 11:16 AM

I created my own animated GIF to match my user name. ;)

vampeyes 06-20-2002 10:34 AM

I chose mine because it fit my name... plus it has eyes the color of my contacts!!!!

Eros 06-20-2002 12:12 PM

Ummm....mine is me..lol

MissX 06-22-2002 05:12 PM

Have to say that I like all the different avatars that Pixies people have, especially when a member gets a new one. Wish I could do that, not very IT literate on things like that, well probably more to do with not enough play time on the PC to try things out :)

nikanik 06-24-2002 02:00 AM

I choose mine because it reminded me of my high school nickname. Lil Devil. This guy I knew airbrushed me a denim set with a girl kinda like it one it so it me!

Reverend Silky 06-24-2002 02:39 AM

*shrug* somebody made mine for me cuz i'm technologically retarded, and i hated all the avatars that were readily available. so there ya go.