Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fast>>>>>>>>>>>> (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7189)

Lilith 05-18-2002 09:19 AM

Fast>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have been hooked up to this place with a 56k dial up........I just got digi cable hook up!!!!!!!:D:D:D so fast.... I am a happy camper:p

How are you all connected?

I am Pixifying at lightening fast speed now......that means I can post faster LMAO!!!!.......that scares some of you doesn't it?:confused:

Sugarsprinkles 05-18-2002 09:32 AM

Re: Fast>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I just got digi cable hook up!!!!!!!:D:D:D so fast....
How are you all connected?

I am Pixifying at lightening fast speed now......that means I can post faster LMAO!!!!.......that scares some of you doesn't it?:confused:

I've got cable too Lilith! I love it and can't imagine ever being without it!!:D

And I'm not the least bit scared of you posting faster!:p :D
Just keep 'em coming, gal!!:D ;)

GermanSteve 05-18-2002 09:46 AM

Sorry, DSL with flat payment is too expensive for me; still suffering analog...

scorpi42 05-18-2002 10:26 AM

would love cable connection but it is not available in my area so am stuck with the old 56k

MilkToast 05-18-2002 11:22 AM

cable modem here...

xanne 05-18-2002 11:42 AM

I lurve my cable modem!!!! Sigh.........broadband is so sexy........LOL :D :D :D

~ Milktoast ~ like yr new signature. :p

big_yin 05-18-2002 11:43 AM

Unfortunately its a 56.6 for me..................................I tend to yawn a fair bit between posts!!!!!
LOL

Sarriah 05-18-2002 04:06 PM

I got the all expensive T1 line WOOHOO hehe :D although i get discount so its not that much for me :)

BamaKyttn 05-18-2002 05:42 PM

I love my DSL!

MilkToast 05-18-2002 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xanne
~ Milktoast ~ like yr new signature. :p

Tnxs <grin>....

I also added another level of geekness to my Pixies browsing today... got an old laptop that was not beeing used at the office, added a wireless LAN card and bought a wireless router/firewall for the cable modem... now I can browse Pixies from any room in the apartment ;) this is getting to be dangerous :p

Lilith 05-18-2002 08:04 PM

MT~ Can I come live at your place? :D you need to attend a Pixaholic meeting ;)

dicksbro 05-18-2002 08:29 PM

56Kb. Unfortunately, cable modems not yet available here. Especially when downloading, feels like horse and buggy days! Oh well, someday maybe. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Noel Adams (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

scotzoidman 05-18-2002 10:24 PM

Been flying with cable since late last year, don't ever wanna go back... and with the cost of a 2nd phone line on top of what AOhelL was charging, I about broke even on monthly cost! Plus, Comcast just installed digital cable box for less than what I was paying for the two services before!

xanne 05-18-2002 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MilkToast

I also added another level of geekness to my Pixies browsing today... got an old laptop that was not beeing used at the office, added a wireless LAN card and bought a wireless router/firewall for the cable modem... now I can browse Pixies from any room in the apartment ;) this is getting to be dangerous :p

MT ~ my next project!! But in the meantime, can I come live with you too?

Lilith 05-18-2002 10:58 PM

Xanne~ I will bring the Phishy icecream;)