Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sing along.... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6777)

RandyGal 04-15-2002 01:17 AM

Sing along....

Do you?

Or do you just listen?

I'm a singer...the louder the better. (did NOT say i was in tune however..)

Love to sing with Freddie Mercury.......yowsa sue I do!
Egads he has..er..HAD a great voice. :)

So do ya like to sing along with the music???

Lilith 04-15-2002 01:19 AM

OMG I am shameless! I think I am a fucking rockstar! Best Freddy song to sing is "Sombody to Love"

Jizzlobber 04-15-2002 01:21 AM

...I'm a singer...I used to torture all the regulars at this pub in North York evey Saturday for years singing karaoke...It was fun...And I also agree that Freddie was one rightous dude...

Reverend Silky 04-15-2002 02:45 AM

yeah, i sing... kinda. sounds like somebody's beatin' a baby with a cat, but i do. i can bust ass on some Johnny Cash, though. Leonard Cohen, too.

nutworld 04-15-2002 02:51 AM

In my minds eye, I can sing with all of them, from Jim Morrison to the 'Stones to Metallica to Creed.

Unfortunatly, what ends up coming out would be called a "screech" at best.

But damn it!! its an enthusiastic screech, usually loud to..just to get that point across.

Oldfart 04-15-2002 07:31 AM

Yes, the fifth sixth and seventh Beatle.

legend 04-15-2002 10:50 AM

depends on my mood i think.....i put music on if i'm pissed off, but i don't sing along to it....but when i'm happy, i will....and i can't sing

Sharni 04-15-2002 01:01 PM

Yep....i love to sing along.....specially in the car

Oh and i like to bop along with he music at the same time.....i can tell ya i often get some weird looks from other drivers *LOL*

jay 04-15-2002 04:43 PM

yeah I sing to but I'm sure I sound good...........yah right

kimmer22 04-15-2002 06:50 PM

YES..currently...my fav thing to howl :) along with is... System of a Down's Toxicity...I love them...and I've learned all the words to the songs...woohoo

vampeyes 04-15-2002 07:11 PM

I am always singing.... Its one of my most annoying traits lmao :)

ASH 04-15-2002 09:42 PM

I only sing in my car when i'm alone. i try to spare people the torture. and i sing loud!! and i'm with sharni as far as also dancing to the music. you have no idea how many times i've been stopped at a red light, doing my thing, only to look over and see the people beside me (and usually the ones behind me) giving me the weirdest looks. i never know why. i'm a kickass car dancer. woohoo!!

mindboxer505 04-16-2002 11:51 AM

yes.....very loud annoys the hell out of my wife......speciall my rendition of Aerosmith's walk this way....love in the elevator....and permanent vacation.......
as far as car singing, im also a pretty good drums/steering wheel pounder......got my cybals to the top...main drum is the center......snare on the left and gas pedal/brake bass drum(or what ever it is called......))

jnd_lady 04-16-2002 11:57 AM

yes i'm a sing along... my kids say i'm tone deaf so I guess when my dog sings along with me it's not because he likes me.

nutworld 04-16-2002 01:03 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by mindboxer505 ...
im also a pretty good drums/steering wheel pounder......got my cybals to the top...main drum is the center......snare on the left and gas pedal/brake bass drum [/B]

Me too, Mindboxer.

I do it so much that my 3 yr old son has seen me do it and now he will start banging away on his car-seat, when I've got some good tunes on, and he'll say to me " Da-ddy, I'm playing drums..you play guitar too".