Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Three-ways (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5864)

Dominatra 01-14-2002 11:56 PM

Three-ways

Already having done a M-F-F three-way with two mutual friends and having an AMAZING and should I say VERY EROTIC time...i now want to experience that with my present boyfriend...but it has become this endless search for the "perfect third" to join us, like should she be an acquaintance? mutual friend? total stranger? everything gets so much more complicated when you're dealing with a relationship!

If anyone has feedback, or maybe experience, on this it would be great to know!

Lilith 08-23-2008 09:20 AM

No volunteers back then. I think times are even more liberal than they were only 6 years ago.

I want a 3 way with men I trust and men who hold no reservations when it come to pleasure.

rabbit 08-24-2008 08:23 AM

I have experienced three ways twice in my life, both were MFFs and both were before marriage, very impromptu, and wonderful. As the Mrs is very conservative, I seriously doubt that any such thing will happen to me again.

Lord Snow 08-24-2008 10:17 PM

None of my business, but have you asked Mrs.Rabbit? You never know.......

Salacious 08-25-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I want a 3 way with men I trust and men who hold no reservations when it come to pleasure.
Oh you hit that one, spot on. :nod:

I've tried it the other way (FMF)... and as long as rules are clear before the games begin its all good.

So yes, I'm suggesting there are some ground rules set into place before play begins. This will require clear communication between the two of you first and then again when you decide on your "third."

Oldfart 08-25-2008 07:37 AM

Quote:
No volunteers back then. I think times are even more liberal than they were only 6 years ago.

Another image to haunt my dreams.

wrestlemark 08-25-2008 09:18 AM

i was.....................

................just thinking the same thing old^^^^^^^^^^^^

:69: :sex: :thumbs: OH and by the way RABBITT !!!! TWICE !!!! every guys dream 2 women !!!!!! OMFG!!!! you are king of the world!!! :thumbs:

Airy 08-25-2008 07:11 PM

I have had the pleasure of both MFF and MFM threesomes (both before marriage) and both where wonderful experience. Setting the rules first and foremost and being comfortable enough to talk it thru seem to be the most important in my opinion. If you can't talk it thru and openly discuss the pro's and con's then you shouldn't be in the situation to begin with.

Hubby and I have talked a number of times of adventuring out to try these again. Again the rules would be the issue.

But I have to say it was amazing! :3way:

rabbit 08-26-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
None of my business, but have you asked Mrs.Rabbit? You never know.......

Yeah Lord Snow, we've discussed it. No dice.

lc69hunter 08-26-2008 09:54 PM

Either variation can be delightful, but, as mentioned before, the groundrules are important.

Prophet Reality 08-27-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

SO is there an application process that needs to be filled out and submitted? I would love to have an oppurtunity for a 3way with yourself Lil. Have had that fantasy for many years now...... :kisser:

Prophet Reality 08-27-2008 09:02 AM

Now with the above stated.

3somes are great things. And yes having rules set before hand makes a difference. With my wife and I, we tried an improptu one night with her lover and it went horrible wrong. After we all sat down and discussed things and set up the basic rules, then the next time it happened she was more then pleased and it was enjoyable for all of us.

citrus 08-27-2008 06:44 PM

More love, less worries

The two people that want to go into having a third or more join into lovemaking need be open and honest in conversation. A good start would be to know, understand and establish the heart in polyamoric principles. (http://www.polyamory.org/) Read the FAQ's and check out the test. Could be fun! I don't figure that that means be polyamorous for life. Simply put, adopt and embrace a guideline to be effective in one's experiment. The standard to measure may be an already widely accepted level of reasonable polyamory behavior.

After the initiation of multiple sex partners, if one of us feels stifled or uncomfortable then we ought to talk it through and make adjustments. It could be that one or both of us like it enough to make it a lifelong possibility. Could be that our experiment might accidentally include a stinker the first time. Therefore, more care in finding a more suitable addition is needed for our next attempt. Could be that it's great some where else - what happens in sextown stays in sextown - but can't or won't work at home.

Here's an idea I have for carrying through a meaningful conversation to reach complete resolve for engaging others in our existing pairing in our love together.

What
=3some or moresome; We want to include more people or another person M and/or F in our sex life and/or everyday life:

Who
=MMF or FFM(MMMF, MMFF, FFFM);

Where
=Our home or theirs, rental, outdoor, club membership;

When
=start and stop time - one time or multiple times by agreement in advance; One night, a weekend, a week long, a vacation foray, long term intermittent, long term committed, etc.

How
=sober, impaired (legal and/or illegal), with or w/out toys,

Why
=You provide this questions and answers (e.g. Do we want our sex to be your extension or my extension of experimenting, or both? Do we want/need more outside influence in our sex/sensuality play?)

Safe Words OR Escape Words.
=Commitment to respect other

Afterward
=Continuance of conversation after safe word including review of feelings and ideas for next time.

There are millions of variables and inconsistencies to be open to.
Fun isn't guaranteed. Neither is misery.