Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   best positions for larger ladies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35577)

soph 07-17-2011 03:15 PM

best positions for larger ladies

I wondered if anyone had any suggestions for the best positions for the larger lady?

All suggestions welcome :)

Thanks

fatbeer 07-22-2011 12:59 AM

on top of my face love eating out big girls

jseal 07-22-2011 05:01 AM

^^ yup! ^^

brightonian 07-29-2011 02:37 AM

Any position where boob wobblage can be observed!

soph 07-30-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonian
Any position where boob wobblage can be observed!

Ha, is that whats its called these days brightonian, 'boob wobbleage'? :)

scotzoidman 07-31-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph
Ha, is that whats its called these days brightonian, 'boob wobbleage'? :)

Jug jiggleage works for me, if it's OK with you.

If your knees are up to it, doggie is always a great position...butt wobbleage is fun to watch too. :wink:

brightonian 08-02-2011 04:40 PM

Bobblage!

soph 08-02-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonian
Bobblage!

Bobbling

Aqua 08-02-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Jug jiggleage works for me, if it's OK with you.

If your knees are up to it, doggie is always a great position...butt wobbleage is fun to watch too. :wink:

:D :nod:

AZRedHot 08-02-2011 10:56 PM

I find if you want to save your knees and wrists, a modified doggy, turned 45 degrees so that you're on your side and your thighs operate much like a safety gate on an amusement park ride against your lover (male, I'm assuming here) works really well. It gets all the good parts, you don't tend to slide as much across the bed with every thrust, you can look each other in the eyes, and your hand is free to roam his body instead of holding yourself up, and he can reach your boobs. I use this position primarily because I have orthopedic problems, but as a big woman, I thought I'd chime in.

soph 08-03-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I find if you want to save your knees and wrists, a modified doggy, turned 45 degrees so that you're on your side and your thighs operate much like a safety gate on an amusement park ride against your lover (male, I'm assuming here) works really well. It gets all the good parts, you don't tend to slide as much across the bed with every thrust, you can look each other in the eyes, and your hand is free to roam his body instead of holding yourself up, and he can reach your boobs. I use this position primarily because I have orthopedic problems, but as a big woman, I thought I'd chime in.

Thanks redhot, I will give it a try x

dm383 08-03-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

I'm imagining doing that to you right now ...... and it's made me SOOOO horny, you wouldn't believe!

Or maybe you would!! :D :molest: :licker:

DM

AZRedHot 08-03-2011 10:11 PM

Imagine away, DM...I'll join you. Although I realize now I should've said 90 degrees.

What can I say? I was, and always will be, an English major. :)

dm383 08-04-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:
Imagine away, DM...I'll join you. Although I realize now I should've said 90 degrees.

What can I say? I was, and always will be, an English major. :)

45°, 90° ... who cares? Your pics and stories always bring me to boiling point, so it's all good!

:sex: :thumbs:

DM

dicksbro 08-04-2011 05:09 AM

AZ does have good ideas, doesn't she? :thumbs: