Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WTF is wrong with me (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34991)

nikki1979 06-04-2010 05:40 PM

WTF is wrong with me

!!!! POOR JEEPING!!!!!!

seriously, i have gone from wanting sex 5-6 times a week to practically raping my husband every time we are alone.....
scratch that, ive drug him upstairs and raped him when we WERNT alone!!!!

this has been going on more than 3 months now and i swear to god the poor man looks so tired!

i make him stay up,
i wake him up early,
i wake him up in the middle of the night
i wont let him sleep, !

we were at it a few hours the other day and after he had came 4 times he was trying to run away and throwing toys at me!!

poor guy is acting like an abused man! evertime i grab him he gets this scared look in his eyes.......

i asked him last night if he could get a stunt cock for me cuz i need more LOL! deservedly, he almost smacked me ......he went to swat my ass, but he stopped mid swing cuz he knew it wud turn me on LMAO!!!!

jseal 06-04-2010 06:22 PM

Being the compassionate soul that I am, permit me to offer my humble self as a substitute for your beloved, enabling him to recover the well deserved lust for you that is evident in your comments above.

Cool dude - that's me. :rolleyes:

GusAspar 06-04-2010 06:28 PM

When you've finished with jseal, if hubby still needs a break, you could drop in on my place if you like!

nikki1979 06-04-2010 06:33 PM

:D YAYAYAY :D gotta love a willing stunt double :D
and i think he may need a break.he hasnt made one pass at me today before he went to work....he usually always begging for wake up sex before work LOL!

citrus 06-04-2010 10:34 PM

holy fuckin a! that man is the luckiest man alive.
if i can get dragged off once i'm lucky! :molest:
if he can't hack it . . . :corn:
well, i'm sure he'll hold up long enough.

as long as he does, keep at it girl. 'cuz as long as he can please you, you're a lucky girl. :line:

gekkogecko 06-05-2010 12:45 PM

Yet another strong argument for polyamory.

nikki1979 06-05-2010 06:21 PM

or for at least 3 somes !!(or moresomes)

jeesh!!! he left for work while i was at a friends pulling up flooring.....no sex for me tonight!!!DAMNIT!!

PantyFanatic 06-05-2010 06:33 PM

There's not a woman in the world that can't look up longer than a man can look down. ;)

L_wolf80 06-09-2010 12:59 PM

Very Lcky Guy...I'm jelous

Eggar 06-15-2010 05:32 AM

You sound like my wife got when she was... um..... PREGNANT!!

Are you pregnant?

Best six months of my life.. twice!!! :) :)

nikki1979 06-15-2010 06:51 PM

LMFAO eggar!!! and that was one of my first thoughts .....3 preg tests later ive still got negative results (THANKS ALL THAT CAN BE THANKED)

nope just a horney bitch latley!!! my MIL has been in town and i aint had GOOD sex in awhile!!! i think it was friday the last time he made me scream! Pilllow biting sex is OK but damn i needed MORE!

MIL left today taking the child with her, so i RUSHED home from work and got in just in time to rape my husband mmmmmmm it was a damn good quicky! to bad he had to leave for work or i cudda had more LOL!

sodaklostsoul 06-15-2010 11:29 PM

Wow!!!!!!

wmkrow 06-19-2010 10:27 AM

damn, I wish I had his problem. Too much sex sure beats the shit out of not enough.

nikki1979 06-20-2010 05:04 PM

very true
untill u get so horney u let him stick it where ever he wants
:hump:
and instead of just mildly enjoying it
you scream
:horny: "HELL YA BABY FUCK THAT HARDER" :horny:
.....and he does......

....and u can sit right for a week......... :eek:

themi01 06-21-2010 10:53 AM

what wmkrow said