Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Curiouser and curiouser (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34047)

Lilith 04-26-2009 05:00 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

While posting is down, we are still registering new members at a consistent rate.

I wonder what it is that would interest the new members enough to post?

jseal 04-26-2009 05:44 PM

Presumed freedom of expression.

Lord Snow 04-26-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
While posting is down, we are still registering new members at a consistent rate.

Personal messages from you or any of our other lovely pixie ladies with nudey pics?

Oldfart 04-26-2009 07:09 PM

Time, like it took us.

Something will catch eyes and they'll be hooked.

Mind you, the entry to the forums is still in small print on the face page.

dicksbro 04-26-2009 07:12 PM

^^^^ Another stimulus package, eh? :)

LS, you have such good ideas. ;)

Seriously, maybe set up a thread and request people when they register to indicate what their interest are and if provided, would that encourage them to participate by posting realizing that all posts are done using the nickname they create. :shrug:

PantyFanatic 04-26-2009 08:42 PM

Could a, one time, direct link to the 'Intro Yourself' thread help? It would give them an early introduction to a lot of people just like themselves. For whatever reason, our Intros see to be more of the regular folks we know rather than a commercial sales billboard like the majority of the few others I've seen on the web. :shrug:

jay-t 04-26-2009 10:00 PM

Well I see a few guests are looking at the thread,maybe they will join and post some.

gekkogecko 04-27-2009 10:23 AM

rabbit holes

FlirtWithMe 04-27-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
New smilies :D

Wasn't there a mention some time ago about a Smiley Idol or something like that? Can we get some new or additional smilies? All for the benefit of the new members, of course :teleport:

osuche 04-27-2009 08:28 PM

Bribery.

A sexy pic from Lilith every time they post, for their first week. ;)

Lord Snow 04-27-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
^^^^ Another stimulus package, eh? :)

LS, you have such good ideas. ;)

Seriously, maybe set up a thread and request people when they register to indicate what their interest are and if provided, would that encourage them to participate by posting realizing that all posts are done using the nickname they create. :shrug:

Only every once and awhile. Usually my thoughts are erotic...errrr.... eclectic. Jumping from one thing to another, with no kind of sequence at all. Makes watching movies in my head rather interesting, but I digress. I like the idea of a direct link to an intro yourself thread. Especially since some of the more active members (I do believe there is pun there somewhere) are very likely to post and let them in on what we're about.

WildIrish 05-04-2009 05:09 PM

Maybe a shout box? :p

FussyPucker 05-05-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Bribery.

A sexy pic from Lilith every time they post, for their first week. ;)

Nah she'd soon realise I was just creating a new account every other week to get my hands on her nudies!

Jax 05-05-2009 02:27 PM

Honestly, one thing is to keep the threads consistent with what the asker wanted. Sometimes they sort of take on an inside joke approach. Hard for folks I think. I know, part of the beauty here, but I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

PantyFanatic 05-05-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Maybe a shout box? :p

A REAL one!!!

YES!:nod: YES!!:cheerlead YES!!! :line:

I think I recall somebody asking for that once before? :confused:

Oh yeah, that might have been me. :o