Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   hi peeps (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33156)

wyndhy 07-18-2008 10:45 AM

hi peeps

(((big hugs)))

i know i haven't been around much lately but i've got some news about myself. it's not good news. i wanted to keep you all informed though.

i've got breast cancer. we don't know a whole lot yet. only had a biopsy. it's invasive, though, and radiation and surgery are all on the to-do list. chemo is very likely but not definite yet.

love you guys

IowaMan 07-18-2008 10:49 AM

OMG wyndhy, I'm so incredibly sorry!

(((((((((((((((((wyndhy)))))))))))))))))))

I don't know what else to say hon so I'll give ya a peck on the cheek. :x:

GreenChef 07-18-2008 10:50 AM

Oh My

My Deepest condolences
Be Strong, I believe faith and a proper mindset are important in dealing with such things
(I know it ain't easy but...)
Words are just words,
but you have friends here to support you
I hope you have good Doctors, you trust who are gonna take good care of you

Take Care
You can beat this

wyndhy 07-18-2008 11:10 AM

you're damn right we can^^:D

it sucks, but it's not a death sentence. :p we're keeping a positive attitude. the cancer jokes are already flying. i don't want anyone feeling sorry for me, just add your name to my petition for remission to the universe.

wyndhy 07-18-2008 11:15 AM

oh, and if anyone has any good sources of info, please share.

jseal 07-18-2008 11:41 AM

wyndhy,

I am sure you will beat this, and I hope that you will beat it soon!

I have - we all have - missed you. Log in whenever you can!

John

PantyFanatic 07-18-2008 01:11 PM

So very sorry to hear this news. :(

Now the task is to see how soon we can get this pain-in-the-ass taken care of. Please keep us post as they progress with the procedures so we can have this behind us as soon as possible. You KNOW there are a lot of people here genuinely concerned and will be watching. :x:

jay-t 07-18-2008 04:43 PM

(((((((((((Wyndhy))))))

Neige 07-18-2008 05:07 PM

I'm so sad to hear, wyndhy. When in a few weeks I shave my head as a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society, you are one more person I am going to think of.

Fangtasia 07-18-2008 07:23 PM

(((wyndhy))) My thoughts will be with you.

fzzy 07-18-2008 08:02 PM

Sending positive thoughts, prayers and on-line hugs your way ... you are right, it is not a death sentence ... just a bump in the road .... but hope you get the best possible results with the least amount of trauma to your system!!! (((((wyndhy)))))

sodaklostsoul 07-18-2008 09:50 PM

(((((((((((((((wyndhy))))))))))))))))

Just adding my name to the petition for remission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarecrow 07-18-2008 10:50 PM

((((((((((((((wyndhy)))))))))))))

Sending good vibes and well wishes your way.

Lilith 07-18-2008 10:59 PM

wyndhy- just checking in from vacation where I've been busy spending time with m sis-in-law who has had some serious knock down/drag outs with breast cancer. It is recoverable. I know many women who have beat it and have every faith you will too.

Emu oil- it cures any problems post radiation! Trust me it really works.

We are here to be your sounding board, shoulder, or to laugh when you are ready too.

scotzoidman 07-18-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
you're damn right we can^^:D

it sucks, but it's not a death sentence. :p we're keeping a positive attitude. the cancer jokes are already flying. i don't want anyone feeling sorry for me, just add your name to my petition for remission to the universe.

Good, love and laughter are good medicines...& I'm signing your petition right now!