Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ky Yours And Mine (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33073)

Rhiannon 06-30-2008 11:23 AM

Ky Yours And Mine

A Friend of mine decided to try this new stuff as like me she thought it would be interesting.. well she puts it on hubby and all is good then he puts on her.. She said it was like a fire on her crotch.. ROFL.. sorry person is a good friend.

Anyone here of this

Lilith 06-30-2008 11:45 AM

I had a similar reaction to some KY stuff. I've decided not to try to jazz things up like that.

faerie_princess 06-30-2008 04:17 PM

I personally love the KY Yours and Mine.

My lover and I just bought some and it does have a bit of a tingle to it but to me it didn't feel like the firey sensation. To me it was more of a menthol tingle.

WildIrish 06-30-2008 07:14 PM

I love the warming gel. I've recently, very recently, discovered it works REALLY WELL after a swim, when I'm toweled dry but my pores are still saturated. The gel stays really slippery without getting that greasy feel to it.

Mrs. WI thinks it's ok. Much better than the cognac was. :roflmao:

Jude30 06-30-2008 10:04 PM

Cognac?

We've done the creme de mente thing before but I imagine cognac would burn a bit.

scotzoidman 07-01-2008 10:50 AM

I had a tube of the warming gel, & liked it, but mrs zoid took it & I haven't seen it since...

wyndhy 07-01-2008 12:28 PM

a tic tac feels nice.

Teddy Bear 07-01-2008 01:29 PM

*nieve little bear ....* ....Alright, stop laughing....

*the bear ....* ....Is that better?.... *peeks into the thread and asks....*

Would somebody please explain the Creme de Mente and Cognac references....

"We've done the creme de mente thing before but I imagine cognac would burn a bit." (Jude and WI)

WildIrish 07-01-2008 09:50 PM

The cognac story dates back to our honeymoon...almost 18 years ago. We were in Venice and tipsy as hell back in our hotel room when I got the brilliant idea of wanting to lick cognac off of her puswah. I poured just a little bit on and she let out a blood curdling scream. My first reaction was that someone had switched my cognac with battery acid. Thank goodness I didn't drink any or I may have gotten a tummy ache!

So 18 years later and we still talk about it. lmao

Loulabelle 07-02-2008 12:37 PM

We've used KY Heat - couldn't tell any difference, KY Sense (I think it's called) nice and velvety but nothing special and KY Tingle. I loved the KY Tingle, but Fussy had a similar reaction to you, Rhiannon - he thought he was on fire and had to rush to the bathroom and wash it off. Was a bummer because it could have made a very interesting evening for me! :(

Aqua 07-08-2008 03:07 PM

Never tried any of these other KY, uh, 'flavors', but I did have a bad experience with spermicide laced condoms once.

I now know what they meant when they talked about a 'burning sensation' in sex ed.

WildIrish 07-15-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Never tried any of these other KY, uh, 'flavors', but I did have a bad experience with spermicide laced condoms once.

I've told you a hundred times that I'm sorry about that. :p