Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   has anyone ever (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32334)

soph 01-04-2008 05:23 PM

has anyone ever

put an ice cube in their pussy?

whats it like?

kinky-bi-nature 01-04-2008 06:01 PM

I've heard of it being done before, certainly.

As for myself, I've had an ice-cube in my ass. It's certainly a 'strong' sensation, though I advise leaving the cube in some room-temperature water a little prior to insertion. :eek:

Good memories.

Lilith 01-04-2008 06:01 PM

water. It melts immediately.

osuche 01-04-2008 07:17 PM

It melts immediately, but it does make your inner walls a little numb and cold.

I recommend you wait before you add a penis, though...there's a know interaction called "shrinkage."

Trust me...it happens. :D :yikes:

IowaMan 01-04-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I recommend you wait before you add a penis, though...there's a know interaction called "shrinkage."

Trust me...it happens. :D :yikes:

AH HA!!! I KNEW WOMEN KNEW ABOUT THAT!!!

Had one lady try that and there definitely was a bit of "culture shock" for Little IowaMan when he made his entrance. :yikes:

Wicked Wanda 01-08-2008 07:47 AM

also...

I have tried it, it wasn't that much of a thing, like Lilith, mostly I had water running out within a few seconds.
I prefer the classic practice of alternating coffee (or other hot liquid) with ice while performing oral sex.

It seems to brighten my partner's (victims?) day a bit.

:bjhappy:

WW

citrus 01-09-2008 04:36 PM

I've inserted ice with my mouth and then put my cock into her pussy. My bf put some ice into my rear before fucking me. It was way cool and hot!

Scarecrow 01-09-2008 04:45 PM

ice in the mouth while receiving a BJ is a nice feeling

Outlaw 01-14-2008 10:22 PM

We used ice a few years ago and yes it melted rather quickly. The sensation was awesome at the beginning though.

Teddy Bear 01-21-2008 07:02 PM

It melts really fast, especially with a hot mouth on your clit. ;)

Coyne 01-21-2008 08:56 PM

I imagine it would be cold...

I performed on a woman with ice in my mouth once... it was hard to move my tounge as much. Maybe I shouldve used a smaller cube. :shrug:

BamaKyttn 06-13-2008 11:14 AM

I have had ice inside followed by a cock and quite frankly I was a little self conscious about the melty water. BUT I have heard good feedback about my cold soda blowjobs. You know take a big mouthful of your iced beverage and slide your mouth down the cock, you have to be careful that there's no overflow and that you make a good tight seal with your lips but yeah the two men I've performed that on have really enjoyed it!

Always,
Kyttn

Fangtasia 06-18-2008 10:20 PM

It's dang cold! As for how qickly it melts...that depends on the size of the ice cube at the start

cutebrowngirl 06-18-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
I have tried it, it wasn't that much of a thing, like Lilith, mostly I had water running out within a few seconds.
I prefer the classic practice of alternating coffee (or other hot liquid) with ice while performing oral sex.

It seems to brighten my partner's (victims?) day a bit.

:bjhappy:

WW

Why coffee? why?

scotzoidman 06-19-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph
has anyone ever put an ice cube in their pussy?

Only once, but the cat spit it out right away.