Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexy Cinema (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31581)

Salacious 08-30-2007 09:10 PM

Sexy Cinema

If you know me at all, you know I have a passion for erotica in all it's glorious forms. I also adore a good movie. Do you have a favorite sexy flick or a scene from a movie the makes you say, "Oh yeaaaaa" :hot:

Please share it here so I can devour it along with other Pixies cut from the same material.

I'll do likewise... Share the treasures I've discovered. ;)

Salacious 08-30-2007 09:17 PM

Sex and Lucia

Seeking a film that is a well told story, contains nudity, sex, frollick, intrigue, love, self discovery and intensity? Then I recommend this beautiful steamy film, Sex and Lucia . A weaving of stories I found most enjoyable. Granted it's in Spanish and you need to read the subtitles. But its well worth it. Peek at the trailer, you may see why.

Better yet, get your hands on it and enjoy.

I love so much about this film it would be difficult to choose just one sex/nude scene. Paz Vega is such a lovely.

Has any one else here had the pleasure of taking in Sex and Lucia?

One of my favorites!

Salacious 08-30-2007 09:20 PM

9 Songs

9 Songs , a film by Michael Winterbottom, has been described as an honest love story. Perhaps too honest. Some may view it as only sex and music. What I saw might be how I would want my home sex movie to look. If I were to produce one. I love the camera angles and lighting.

The story isn't all that exciting, as life rarely is. But the sex is real, exciting and varied. Full frontal male and female nudity, as well as full penetration and some great forays into oral, masturbation, bondage play and a sweet scene in the tub where she gives him a foot job.

The music is from bands such as Primal Scream, The Dandy Warhols, Elbow, Franz Ferdinand and others.

I say it's worth a view.

How about you?

Lilith 08-30-2007 09:26 PM

The Secretary. *fans self*

Salacious 08-30-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
The Secretary. *fans self*

I adored that love story Lilith.

Definitely view worthy. :thumb:

loves2laugh 08-30-2007 10:08 PM

I agree with the secretary, great movie

Lie with Me is a movie that has its moments, a little hard to get into but shows a wide range of deeper emotions. Certainly a good film to get into deep discussions about

Coaster 08-30-2007 10:15 PM

As you know Sal, I bought both of your suggestions and both are steamy. Even my wife liked them!

I still like 9 1/2 weeks........... Kim Bassinger............... mmmmmmmmm!

Salacious 08-30-2007 10:19 PM

Killing Me Softly

*Adds Lie With Me to my wish list, so we can have a deep discussion* ;)

Killing Me Softly is an intense sexual thrill ride... Heather Graham and Joseph Feinnes. Bared breasts within the first 5 minute and intense passionate rug burn inducing sex. Shortly there after....

Steamy, sizzling and o'so intense.

The clip above is a music video that gives a glimpse of the movie and the passion ignited... I enjoyed it - perhaps you will too.

loves2laugh 08-30-2007 10:21 PM

White Palace- I have always had a thing for Susan Sarandon. She's very sexy in this movie

Salacious 08-30-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
As you know Sal, I bought both of your suggestions and both are steamy. Even my wife liked them!

I still like 9 1/2 weeks........... Kim Bassinger............... mmmmmmmmm!

Yes! a positive testimonial... and another great addition. Love the original 9 1/2 Weeks... The intensity is intoxicating, such a thrilling sexual odyssey. I'd fancy trying that out... for at least 9 1/2 Weeks. ;)

loves2laugh 08-30-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious
Yes! a positive testimonial... and another great addition. Love the original 9 1/2 Weeks... The intensity is intoxicating, such a thrilling sexual odyssey. I'd fancy trying that out... for at least 9 1/2 Weeks. ;)

I have always fancied myself an over achiever lets do a sequal called 3 months

loves2laugh 08-30-2007 10:37 PM

Bound Gina Gershon need I say more

Salacious 08-30-2007 11:09 PM

Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2laugh
Bound Gina Gershon need I say more

Oh yes, I have to agree here. Bound is a hot number. Especially if you're craving a lil girl on girl action.

loves2laugh 08-30-2007 11:12 PM

Well personally I prefer Male/Female, but Jennifer Tilly was one lucky lady in that movie, I was jealous. lol

Winston77 08-31-2007 07:16 AM

Meg Ryan in "In The Cut" she was hot