Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Road trip fun (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30985)

Aqua 06-22-2007 02:32 PM

Road trip fun

A recent road trip reminded me of a time when a girl in my passenger seat tried to climb in my lap while I was driving. She wanted sex and she wanted it RIGHT NOW! :D

Anyone else been in this situation?

Did you manage to pull it off?

Or did you do as we did and find a spot to pull off the road before continuing? (We ended up on the roof of the car next to a river.)

*Disclaimer
I do not, nor does Pixies-Place.com, encourage unsafe driving practices. I do understand that there are times in all of our lives when we do foolish, and sometimes downright dumb, things. Sex while driving would be included in this category.

Now having said that... does anyone have a sexy road trip story to share? :hot:

Booger 06-22-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
A recent road trip reminded me of a time when a girl in my passenger seat tried to climb in my lap while I was driving. She wanted sex and she wanted it RIGHT NOW! :D

Anyone else been in this situation?

Did you manage to pull it off?

Or did you do as we did and find a spot to pull off the road before continuing? (We ended up on the roof of the car next to a river.)

*Disclaimer
I do not, nor does Pixies-Place.com, encourage unsafe driving practices. I do understand that there are times in all of our lives when we do foolish, and sometimes downright dumb, things. Sex while driving would be included in this category.

Now having said that... does anyone have a sexy road trip story to share? :hot:

I guess thats a lot better then ending up with the car on it's roof in the river.

Aqua 06-22-2007 03:49 PM

Too true, Boog! :D

scotzoidman 06-22-2007 07:19 PM

It was maybe a couple of years ago, the mrs. & I were heading to her folks' farm to pick up our youngest, when I used Mrs Zoid's inability to refuse a dare against her...driving down the isolated back country roads, the subject of BJ's came up, and of course I looked at her & said, "You wouldn't dare!"...

She did make sure there was no one behind us who might be able to see in the minivan, but she was intent on proving me wrong...

We were too close to our destination for her to finish the job, but she got her licks in :bjhappy:

rabbit 06-22-2007 08:17 PM

Never tried intercourse whilst driving but have had a BJ twice...now THAT was interesting!

:D

Oldfart 06-22-2007 09:28 PM

Does having sex on a parked motor-bike count?

dicksbro 06-23-2007 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Does having sex on a parked motor-bike count?

Sure, we'll count that. Anyway, I'm impressed :) that someone could really have sex on a motor-bike. I'd try that and it'd tip over, break my leg and leave us pinned :( until the cops arrived and found us in a compromising situation. :(

... er ... back to the question ...

Best we've done is a bj while I was driving. :boink: Certainly made the time go by faster. Second best was pulling off onto a side road and having some fun before resuming our trip. :)

Wicked Wanda 06-23-2007 10:08 AM

Sex in moving vehicles? Of Course!!

First, I am NOT stupid or suicidal, so I am careful.
Intecourse astride the driver is a lot of fun, and kills time while driving along endless, remote roads, and the old Ponch causeway. There are huge advantages in being my size when fitting between a driver and the steering wheel.
Mmmmm maybe 4, 5 times, I think.
I have given head to a (male) driver so many times I am not even going to try to guess how many, most recently yesterday. I do try to guess in advance if he is going to need to pull over at the "moment of truth".
I have let a few partners have fun with me when I am driving, mostly a little touching, kissing parts of me, and a little fingering. Leigh in particular loves to use a toy on me while I am driving, but I ALWAYS pull over if I am going to orgasm.
One reason I love limos is having fun in the back while someone else drives.

WW

Pita 06-24-2007 07:33 AM

Never have I got that close to the driver. I have had toys along to keep me company while he glances over my way to watch or offer instructions. :)

osuche 06-24-2007 12:27 PM

I've given blowjobs while he's driving, although I prefer to wait until parked when we can both focus.

ReaperWoman 06-24-2007 03:01 PM

Damn... A hand on my thigh that went wandering was enough, distracted me so much that I had to slap the hand away forcefully in order to drive. :sad:

ShadowDancer 06-24-2007 08:07 PM

I've given the Mr a handjob once back when we were still dating whilst he was driving us back from somewhere we'd been--to visit his dad I think. He kept saying he was having trouble staying awake so I found a way to keep him awake.

Oldfart 06-25-2007 07:31 AM

Ummmm

Sleepy I am, young ShadowDancer.

ShadowDancer 06-25-2007 08:51 AM

alas...no sex for me or mr SD right now...last vestiges of this pregnancy plus him getting a last minute virus have kind of put a damper on things *pout*

Emzo 06-26-2007 09:17 AM

ive been fucked over the bonnet of my bmw 1-series in a layby (away from the road) at about 4am

and believe me, outdoor 4am nipples get very hard indeed... its freezing.

its ok though, he helped keep my blood flowing by spanking me very hard whilst taking me from behind