Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This one needs a needle too (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29113)

Lilith 10-01-2006 05:21 PM

This one needs a needle too

Foley's IM

I was going to just post a straight link to the IM but this way you can choose whether you are ready to read it.

alspals69 10-01-2006 05:39 PM

i'm not too sure what i think to this really.

Lilith 10-01-2006 05:41 PM

Did you read the IM?

Here's more on Foley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley

ShadowDancer 10-01-2006 05:43 PM

:eew: :curse: makes me wanna :nuts: him.

wyndhy 10-01-2006 06:18 PM

asswipe

PantyFanatic 10-01-2006 08:12 PM

.................................................. .....................:wish: :cuffs:

:nod:

Oldfart 10-01-2006 08:23 PM

Another of the free world's knights in shining armour found to have feet of rust, or was that lust?

"Worship at the Altar of Youth" is a pretty name for an ugly thing.

connor 10-01-2006 08:32 PM

absolutely no excuse. This is someone who is supposed to be making laws that protect minors from people like him.

PantyFanatic 10-01-2006 08:45 PM

I really just didn't have a comment about such a piece of slime. I didn't need to read the transcripts to know another privileged stupid predator was caught in the coconut bushes. The only thing that troubles me as much as knowing these criminals permeate our system and society is the statements of the people that want to attack it as a political matter. :banghead:

Lilith 10-01-2006 09:21 PM

For me it most definitely is a political matter, as well as a criminal one. Key members of his political party who had the power to do something about it chose to keep silent. I think anyone who knew should be charged with aiding and abetting, and be removed from office. I don't care what party they belong to. However if his crimes were known to multiple powerful members of one party and their silence allowed him to continue, ie. they allowed him access to pages, then I wonder if the crime is conspiracy as opposed to a&a.

osuche 10-01-2006 09:32 PM

I think this guy was sick with power.....I'm glad he got caught

jseal 10-01-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
For me it most definitely is a political matter...

Lilith,

Why is that?

PantyFanatic 10-01-2006 09:59 PM

Quote:
.......... I don't care what party they belong to...........

To me, that makes it a system issue and not a political one.

Aside from the subject of this individual scumbag, my concern is that I have never seen "divide et impera" so well employed in the United States as the gangsters in power today have done. I believe that only when citizens get their heads out of their ………. Left, Right, Conservative, Liberal……. arm pits and demand a government free of incompetence, cronyism and corruption, will we be a nations again worthy of expounding the lofty ideals we carve in marble, teach to the unprivileged, then cover with shit. :box:

But I guess that would be another thread, wouldn't it? :D

jseal 10-01-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
...a government free of incompetence, cronyism and corruption...

PantyFanatic,

I wish I knew of one.

Lilith 10-01-2006 10:15 PM

It's all those things you mention that make it a political matter. It is the very nature of the political structure (one party in power in at least 2 of 3 branches) as it has become today that allows for these things to occur.

If a teacher at my school was inappropriate with a student and she knew and kept silent allowing that teacher access to more children, you can bet your sweet ass she'd be in a world of hurt. She is accountable to a community which would not permit her turning a blind eye. The difference in this case is who Foley/Hastert had to answer to.

Should we not expect as much from our elected officials as we do from people who have to earn their positions? Throw the bums out!