Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   My Suspicions Have Been Confirmed! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28854)

TinTennessee 08-27-2006 01:13 PM

My Suspicions Have Been Confirmed!

I have long suspected and made statements to the effect that Pixie men are wonderful, and now I have proof that I was correct! lol

Wednesday I had the opportunity to meet my first Pixie in real life. Treeview was traveling through the area and suggested that we meet for a drink or dinner. He called Wednesday afternoon to say he had arrived and tell me where he was staying. We decided that since I knew the area I would pick him up and we would visit for a while, but to be honest I was a nervous wreck! However, I arrived and he was just as sweet in person as he had been in his e-mails and very handsome (yeah, you ladies know you were curious! lol). We sat and talked for a while (ok so I think I did most of the talking I tend to get a little long-winded....hard to imagine I'm sure! rofl)

We had decided to go get something to eat and as I was turning to walk toward the door Tree stopped me by saying something like, I hope you don't think I'm a stalker but I have been reading through your threads and I brought you a birthday present...and he handed me something wrapped in a couple of hand towels. Ummm, to say I was nervous would be an understatement, but I sat down to unwrap my gift and when I did I started laughing hysterically.....you see He had apparently read my reply to a thread where someone received a "rabbit" for her birthday and I had made the comment that I would never get a gift like that for my birthday...well, shows what I know! roflmao After much laughter, my face turning bright red and Tree making sure I wasn't offended lol we left for dinner. I did promise to let him know how the "gift" worked out....lol

I guess my point is this...Pixie people really are sweet and wacky!

Thank you Tree for making my first Pixie siting such a wonderful one. :kisser:

Lilith 08-27-2006 01:33 PM

Grats! I'm glad things worked out!

Steph 08-27-2006 01:47 PM

A rabbit? ROFL AWESOME!

wyndhy 08-27-2006 02:07 PM

very cool.

jseal 08-27-2006 05:19 PM

TinTennessee,

Congratulations! I'm glad it worked out so well. :thumb:

TinTennessee 08-27-2006 08:10 PM

Now, I'm ready to meet more of you great people! "hugs"

rabbit 08-27-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
A rabbit? ROFL AWESOME!

I AGREE!!!!

TinTennessee 08-27-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
I AGREE!!!!

To bad it was only the toy rabbit and not you...:kisser:

scotzoidman 08-27-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
Now, I'm ready to meet more of you great people! "hugs"

Time to schedule another PAGAN soon!

sodaklostsoul 08-27-2006 10:41 PM

Gee, and I was only gonna give you a stuffed frog..........wtg Treeview!!!! :)

LixyChick 08-28-2006 02:31 AM

Awwww...sweet story!

dicksbro 08-28-2006 03:54 AM

All the Pixies I've met are exceptional people and it sounds like the tradition continues, TT! Glad it all went well! :thumbs:

treeview 08-28-2006 04:49 AM

It took T and I a couple of calls to get together. That wasn't a big deal at all.

After reading T's birthday thread I decided to be REALLY bold and get her a present. Since we'd never met I knew that I might be pushing some boundaries. For all I knew I might have gotten clobbered over the head with bunny and be left alone. T and I had a good laugh, she has a good spirit.

There's a community spirit that develops on any interest forum. Each forum has a unique feeling even if the interest is the same. Having spent years on professional forums and met many of my peers over the years I have concluded that anyone that I get along with on the forum will be someone who will be fun to be around in real life. T confirms that for Pixies!

Will there be a SE Pagan Gathering?

Steph 08-28-2006 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeview
For all I knew I might have gotten clobbered over the head with bunny and be left alone. T and I had a good laugh, she has a good spirit.

LOL @ that imagery!

osuche 08-28-2006 08:33 AM

Good on both of you!!

I am so glad you had a good time.