Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is it about anal... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26946)

Jax 12-06-2005 07:30 AM

What is it about anal...

So, what is it about anal sex that you like ? (about giving or getting etc)

Loulabelle 12-06-2005 07:34 AM

Well Fussy and I still haven't got around to trying it, but I know when I've done it with toys, I like that it's really naughty, and there's a kind of pleasure/pain thing to the actual sensation...also that it slows things down as it is pretty hard work to get something up there, but mainly when I orgasm with something up my arse and stimulating my clit it's the most powerful orgasm ever.

Casperr 12-06-2005 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Well Fussy and I still haven't got around to trying it, but I know when I've done it with toys, I like that it's really naughty, and there's a kind of pleasure/pain thing to the actual sensation...also that it slows things down as it is pretty hard work to get something up there, but mainly when I orgasm with something up my arse and stimulating my clit it's the most powerful orgasm ever.

Wow, well that just made me hard....

Good answer Lou! :)

I'd agree with most of that - it's the taboo factor to a large extent, also it's something different. It does feel good, as well, but it's not amazing stuff. It's much more the mental side of things that I like, rather than the physical sensation.

CasperTG

Aqua 12-06-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

Best.Answer.Ever.

That should be framed and placed in the Pixies Hall of Fame. ;) Well, that is if we ever have one. :p

I can't really explain what it is for me, though i'm sure the taboo aspect of it plays a part.

wyndhy 12-06-2005 01:36 PM

i just like the way it feels. there's a tight, full pleasure/pain that drives me wild. and like lou said, when i have his cock up my ass and fingers on my clit, the orgasm is soooo good, especially if he can pull out right before i cum...hole-ey fucking christ...it brings tears to my eyes, it's so powerful. and i REALLY love that he can cum inside me like this. (no chance of getting preggers lmao...oops, pun :p)

it's always a bit more anamalistic and primal, too so there's always lots of dirty talk.

mmm....i think i know what i'm in the mood for tonight.

TinTennessee 12-06-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
i just like the way it feels. there's a tight, full pleasure/pain that drives me wild. and like lou said, when i have his cock up my ass and fingers on my clit, the orgasm is soooo good, especially if he can pull out right before i cum...hole-ey fucking christ...it brings tears to my eyes, it's so powerful. and i REALLY love that he can cum inside me like this. (no chance of getting preggers lmao...oops, pun :p)

it's always a bit more anamalistic and primal, too so there's always lots of dirty talk.

I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS GENIUS OF WOMANKIND! "Love ya sis" Now I'm in the same mood as her!

Aqua 12-06-2005 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS GENIUS OF WOMANKIND! "Love ya sis" Now I'm in the same mood as her!

I sense a trend... :D

*begins making maps with directions to his house*

TinTennessee 12-06-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
I sense a trend... :D

*begins making maps with directions to his house*

I will be watching my e-mail for that map!!! LOL

wyndhy 12-06-2005 03:11 PM

<~~~thinks aqua would love ANY reply to ANY anal thread...excpet maybe an i hate anal thread. :p

love you too, tintenn...and um...tt? takes one to know one ;)

imaginewithme 12-06-2005 03:14 PM

I have to agree with the above answers......not sure what else I could say other than it's just about the best!

Aqua 12-06-2005 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
I will be watching my e-mail for that map!!! LOL

Here's where my house is...

very near the center of the map. :D

BIGbad 12-06-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy

:D :D :D :D :D

WildIrish 12-06-2005 04:19 PM

/me wallpapers the bedroom with Loulabelle & wyndhy's replies in an attempt to show Mrs. WI that some people really do think pleasure can be experienced with anal intercourse

Cobalt 12-06-2005 04:32 PM

As I have said before, it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good and I can only imagine how it would feel with a real cock and to feel it pulsate when cumming and to be sucked off or fucking at the same time, I think would be heaven.

txgrneyes 12-06-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Here's where my house is...

very near the center of the map. :D

Now Aqua....all this time I thought you were "just up the street". Now looking at that map....it is not looking like my area at all...in fact I really dont seem to be able to locate anything that looks even remotly like my road...

Me/ goes in bedroom and crawls in bed....covers up and hides....wondering "is it worth getting back out of bed?"