Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ride the magic bus! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26303)

Aqua 09-23-2005 07:11 PM

Ride the magic bus!

If you win the auction that is... BUS.

Lilith 09-23-2005 07:18 PM

Could be a Pixies vacation

BigBear57 09-23-2005 07:18 PM

Can we buy it and make it our Pixie's bandwagon???????

Aqua 09-23-2005 07:20 PM

*sings*

Riiiide the Pixies' bus!

BigBear57 09-23-2005 07:24 PM

Holy damn it'd be worth buying to see it packed with Pixies LOL

sodaklostsoul 09-23-2005 09:42 PM

The Pixie's on the bus go perv perv perv......perv perv perv........perv perv perv...the Pixie's on the bus go perv perv perv all thru the town.

The Male Pixie's on the bus show their meat show their meat show their meat.....the Male Pixie's on the bus show their meat all thru the town.

The Female Pixie's on the bus show their hoo hoo show their hoo hoo show their hoo hoo....the Female Pixie's on the bus show their hoo hoo all thru the town.

The Pixie's on the bus are the best are the best are the best...the Pixie's on the bus are the best all thru the site.

IenkiMoonshine 09-23-2005 10:56 PM

Once we get the bus, we can get bids on -- What would you pay for 2 weeks of travel with perverted pixies as we travel around the world (the bus would have to be like chitty chitty bang bang bus) visiting other pixies?

(Disclaimer -- no clothing will be allowed for the duration of the trip...multiple cameras will be covering all activities...any pictures taken will be the sole property of above pixies and is subject to posting...whatever happens on the bus will not stay on the bus but will be the subject of website threads and stories for years to come...driver of bus is not responsible for keeping hot tub water inside the hot tub...bubbles may or may not be replaced at the sole discretion of Jupiter...pixies are not responsible for any decisions that the winner of the trip may make as a result of the trip (i.e., choosing pixie-hood and/or remaining on bus for unspecified interval of time)...)

Anything else that should be included in the disclaimer?

scotzoidman 09-23-2005 11:37 PM

PF is gonna be pissed when he sees that Cody has stolen his foil hat...

mayhem1978 09-24-2005 12:59 AM

OMG people actually bid for it. I saw the winning bid was at $6,100. Hmmmmm perhaps i should see if i can get hold of an old bus from WM Travel. At least you will have a person to drive it!

dicksbro 09-24-2005 04:59 AM

Pixie Bus Riding Cheers

Hurry, hurry, ... there's our means,
Take a ride and cream your jeans,

... or ...

Pixies, Pixies ... you're all right,
Ride 'em, ridden, ... that's our right.

... possibly ...

You take the front,
I'll take the rear,
Fasten yourself,
Here on my spear.

:)

Lilith 09-24-2005 08:03 AM

OMG ^^^^^ lmfao

LixyChick 09-24-2005 08:52 AM

Cody looks...um...pretty talented (referring to his window art).

I'd pay money just to have them reveal who bid $6100 to ride around with this guy! I mean...talk about having money and not knowing what to do with it!

OMG! *thought just popped into my head* Who wants to bet it was G.W.B. who made the winning bid?

ROFLMFAO!