Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Erotic Story Feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Shocked at the lack of feedback. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25889)

SEVERUSMAX 08-05-2005 03:04 PM

Shocked at the lack of feedback.

Good or bad.

Lilith 08-05-2005 03:07 PM

regarding?

WildIrish 08-05-2005 04:27 PM

Quick shipping, great product, very happy with the entire transaction.

fzzy 08-05-2005 11:20 PM

ROFL at WI!!!!

NastyGuy 08-07-2005 06:09 PM

Disappointed at lack of feedback on anything

I have to admit that I am also diasppointed at the lack of feedback on anyone's writing. I've been trying to make a point of posting feedback on other people's writings as I can, and I don't seem to be living up to my ideals either.

However, just as upsetting as lack of feedback is the lack of people reading feedback. Just look at the Views of any feedback and compare it to the Views of any story posted at the same time. I'm guessing that positive feedback is not driving up story reading, as it possibly should be.

-NastyGuy

Lilith 08-07-2005 06:21 PM

I don't believe that people choose stories based on their feedback. Sure some do but not most. I think with erotica, if you haven't stirred their imagination or anything else ;);) with in the first few lines they move on to another story. And unfortunately some really great stories start slow and build to a crescendo.

Coaster 08-07-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
And unfortunately some really great stories start slow and build to a crescendo.

You sure you're talking about stories Lil???

OzKristin 08-07-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Quick shipping, great product, very happy with the entire transaction.

lmao..that was pure awesome-ness there WI

NastyGuy 08-22-2005 03:12 PM

Read the feedback section to find good stories!

I'd post a message telling everyone to read the feedback in the feedback section to find good stories, but since the only people who would see it would be people who read the feedback section, it'd be pointless.
;-)
-NastyGuy

Aqua 08-22-2005 03:26 PM

WI... you forgot: A++++++++++++++
:p

Zetacon4 09-08-2005 12:44 AM

Just my two cents...

I wasn't certain where to place my feedback. So, I placed it in the thread where the author announced his story.
May I suggest someone provide a link on the page of the story to direct our feedback for just that story to a single thread for that story?
In this regard, a certain other site(Lit) has Pixies beat on ease of feedback.

Don't know where I should have posted this. :spin:

fzzy 09-08-2005 01:04 AM

Great idea! We try to do a click to get to the story when feedback is left, just hadn't thought about the reverse ... thanks Zetacon!

Zetacon4 09-09-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzzy
Great idea! We try to do a click to get to the story when feedback is left, just hadn't thought about the reverse ... thanks Zetacon!

You're welcome. I hope I wasn't out of line.
My love of improving the web experience for everyone shows thru on occasion.
Can't wait to see what you cook up.