Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tender Touching (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25521)

BigBear57 06-30-2005 09:43 PM

Tender Touching

I'm wondering. When you're having quiet time with the SO and things are laid back. Watching TV or reading. Do many of you venture tender touches without intent? What I mean is if there's touching does it have to be intended as a sexual thing? I know guys who say if she gets it up she's gotta get it back down. Personally I enjoy a little play even when it isn't leading to full blown sex. What has the our panel of experts to say?

wyndhy 06-30-2005 09:53 PM

definately! his touch can relax me and i know mine does the same for him.

Kaelynn 06-30-2005 10:19 PM

I love to lay in someone's arms, I love fingernails raking, my hair played with. It doesn't matter if we have sex or not... I know I love to be touched...

I usually will do things to him as little signals and clues that I want them done to me.

cowgirltease 06-30-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear57
I'm wondering. When you're having quiet time with the SO and things are laid back. Watching TV or reading. Do many of you venture tender touches without intent?

*SIGH* What is that??????

I've been told before...."I'm not a damn dog......I don't need pettin" :rolleyes2
Whateverrrrrrrrrrrr

Lilith 06-30-2005 10:36 PM

I don't think I could sit next to him and not be touching him in some way. Hell I touch him in the car. Not necessarily in a sexual way just in a loving, caring way.

jennaflower 06-30-2005 10:38 PM

*Damn Miles*

A touch says much more than "I want sex"... a simple comfort... or a silent reminder that one is there for the other... *sigh*

Mercury_Maniac 06-30-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
*SIGH* What is that??????

.......i know what you mean......:(

TinTennessee 06-30-2005 11:26 PM

How can you live without touching....it's so amazing...from the gentle stroke of my fingertips across his arm as we watch TV, to rubbing my kids' backs when they sit beside me...I need to touch.

lizzardbits 07-01-2005 08:12 AM

when Mayhem and i were planning my trip over to him, the single most thing that we were looking forwards to was to actually touch one another. (yeah we were looking forwards to the sex as well) Then we said that we just turn and poke each other just to be sure that i was really here next to him, but that jab with a finger has become a soft stroke of the back of my hand across his cheek.

i touch him as often as i can, whilst still giving him "some" free space. i want to memorize every inch of him for when i must be away from him and back to the states. i love soft gentle kisses, and i kiss him often, even if it doesn't lead to sex, i still feel satisfied.

I love to give him massages, whether a quick shoulder rub, or a full massage with oil all over his back and legs. it is the satisfaction of knowing that i can calm and soothe with my hands and fingertips that is my reward (although i do admit i like a massage too once in a while)

when we go out shopping or walking around, i love holding his hand. It is reassuring to me as well as another reason to touch him. *SIGH*

Steph 07-01-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
Then we said that we just turn and poke each other just to be sure that i was really here next to him, but that jab with a finger has become a soft stroke of the back of my hand across his cheek.

Seriously, we need a mushball alert emoticon! :D

Not that I advertise it but I'm secretly touchy feely. I love gently massaging him to help him sleep, I stroke his neck when he's driving & gently grab his thigh when we're watching TV.

But I'm not mushy, I swear! :p

lizzardbits 07-01-2005 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Seriously, we need a mushball alert emoticon! :D

i looked and looked for ya Steph and this is the best i can find, lmao

Coaster 07-01-2005 08:52 AM

^^^^^^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

Where did you find that Lizz? Must be a smiley that just stumbled out of an English pub!!! :D

WildIrish 07-01-2005 08:53 AM

I need tender touches. I love the feel of skin, of hair. I love just touching. And to me, being touched is akin to being loved.

Coaster 07-01-2005 08:55 AM

Oh and yeah....... i'm a touchy feely person too........ but you didn't hear that from me..... after all, I have a reputation to keep!

Steph 07-01-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
i looked and looked for ya Steph and this is the best i can find, lmao

ROFL I vote we implement it! But then PF would use it after every one of my posts so it could backfire.

On a related note, I was downtown yesterday and an old bum was loudly puking while a bunch of us were waiting for the light to change.
:faint:

I would like to stress that it's not only in my 'hood that disgusting things happen! :D

(Sorry for the thread hijack, BigBear :D :D)